Page 168 of 373 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Dude, you gotta find a way to post these up for us non-facebook folks.
    I’ll work on it. It must have just happened, I haven’t been able to find it anywhere else yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    At 4:41 -- is that a blood smear or is the officer hit? Looks like he checks his torn pant leg and there's an entry wound by his knee?
    Looks like maybe some blood on his hand, which he rests on his knee while catching his breath:

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-09-16-34-32-1.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  34.8 KB
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 09-09-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Dude, you gotta find a way to post these up for us non-facebook folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’ll work on it. It must have just happened, I haven’t been able to find it anywhere else yet.
    Here you go. Suspect jumps from vehicle with gun in hand at a roadblock. Very, very bad strategy with a very decisive outcome:

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Thanks, T.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

This was a week ago, but I don't see it posted here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHGQKEv62U

I am reading a lot of criticism towards the officer who was running away from the naked guy, but the officer appears to have a slung AR15. There doesn't seem to be justification to use deadly force yet, and I wouldn't want to grapple with a guy while also trying to maintain control of it -- is running away really that bad in this circumstance?
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 09-10-2019 at 01:44 AM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    This was a week ago, but I don't see it posted here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHGQKEv62U

I am reading a lot of criticism towards the officer who was running away from the naked guy, but the officer appears to have a slung AR15. There doesn't seem to be justification to use deadly force yet, and I wouldn't want to grapple with a guy while also trying to maintain control of it -- is running away really that bad in this circumstance?
    It's been posted and discussed. I don't think he has a sling. And no, nothing wrong with making space and distance when you have a long gun you might have to grapple over and the other guy isn't presenting a deadly threat.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Additional body cam and aerial footage from Baltimore shooting mentioned previously.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Additional body cam and aerial footage from Baltimore shooting mentioned previously.
    If I didn't know the situation behind the contact I'd be really wondering what Baltimore's shooting at vehicle's policy was, but given the fact that this POS already shot at officers this was a good shoot.
    Last edited by voodoo_man; 09-14-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

All I saw was... takes time to flip open a clear cover on his optic. Then takes rifle off safe. Then adjusts stock. Appears rifle was chambered as I didn’t see him charge it. And the rifle stayed on “fire” the whole time...

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    All I saw was... takes time to flip open a clear cover on his optic. Then takes rifle off safe. Then adjusts stock. Appears rifle was chambered as I didn’t see him charge it. And the rifle stayed on “fire” the whole time...
    You forgot "turns on optic to desired brightness setting" in there.

User Tag List