Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288
Results 2,871 to 2,872 of 2872

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Streetwalking Cheetah
    Canton Ohio. On New Year’s Eve 2021/22 a police officer shoots a guy through a fence who was doing “celebratory gunfire”. Also, police mention the presence of body armor in the house.

I think this one might be worth some discussion, but I’ll wait to ask questions until people with actual experience in LE chime in.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the rainbow tunnel, somewhere north of fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Canton Ohio. On New Year’s Eve 2021/22 a police officer shoots a guy through a fence who was doing “celebratory gunfire”. Also, police mention the presence of body armor in the house.

I think this one might be worth some discussion, but I’ll wait to ask questions until people with actual experience in LE chime in.

It's difficult to have a conversation about this because so much is unknown. The BWC view is very limited, there's not a lot of info shared in the video about what the officer saw or perceived, and we don't have statements or reports about what happened. I know why you think this one is worthy of discussion, but right now we don't really know squat about the incident other than "Some people did something" (hat tip Representative Omar). That's my 2 cents at the moment.

User Tag List