Page 248 of 374 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Since this is P-F, about 9:02 you'll note the officer's Glock has aftermarket sights, a mag well and either grip tape or some inner tube on the grip.
    Magpul 21-rounders, too, by the looks of it. I carried those as reloads when I was working in that region with a G26.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    We saw the fate of Trooper Jarrott, here's the body worn camera footage of the Officer who put an end to the Trooper's murderer.

Since this is P-F, about 9:02 you'll note the officer's Glock has aftermarket sights, a mag well and either grip tape or some inner tube on the grip.

The guys in green / with green body armor are US Border Patrol Agents.
    Footage of same from either a traffic cam or drone.

im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Footage of same from either a traffic cam or drone.
    It looks like the asshole ran around the car to kill the officer, not expecting to still have a fight on his hands.

After writing several sentences, I have decided to delete them, in light of the recent castration of the First Amendment.

Oh, the hell with it. I hope they rolled him over and carved Jarrott's badge number into his forehead.

ETA: After rendering aid, of course....
    Last edited by jd950; 04-29-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Anybody that gets close enough to PIT a car driven by a cop killer who is shooting at pursuing officers is a badass mother fucker. Judging by his body cam, he was obviously scared (who wouldn’t be), but he did what needed to be done anyway. Awesome job.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Anybody that gets close enough to PIT a car driven by a cop killer who is shooting at pursuing officers is a badass mother fucker. Judging by his body cam, he was obviously scared (who wouldn’t be), but he did what needed to be done anyway. Awesome job.
    Amen.

There is no bravery without having to overcome fear.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    He's a mean son of a bitch and I'd ride with him, anytime. He got shot and pressed the issue. Ballz of steel. Much respect.

I love how he tried to find the guy under the car and said, "where are you motherf*$ker?" And his car lost a tire but he kept pressing. Definitely a hero in my book.

Site Supporter
    I don’t intend this as me being negative towards the Officer who did an incredible job of ending the fight.

But, man it sure seems sketchy as hell (or maybe not best practice) to have a vehicle with just a single officer in it pull a pit maneuver on a guy who is actively shooting at cop cars if you have another option. Because of his skill and and determination and some luck it worked out. Ok, I’m going to quickly swerve back in my lane now.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    ...if you have another option.
    Like what?

In a rapidly evolving situation, there usually isn't an optimal option available, or time to employ it if it is.

In this situation, everyone involved (officers and suspect) knew there was going to be a gunfight at the terminus of the pursuit. Why wait until he decides to stop and allow him a tactical advantage? I think they tried to go ahead and force it when traffic thinned (and me not being familiar with the location, they may have been headed to a more populated area) and initate it on their terms.
    Last edited by kwb377; 04-30-2021 at 10:39 AM.

User Tag List