Page 376 of 384 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3831

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    'Poisonous gas bomb' during traffic stop sent sergeant to hospital, roommate arrested too
    Note the valve (which kept the reactive components separate while closed) is closed when picked up off the floor aroun 8:28 on camera. So our "two in the pink, one in the stink" shirt wearing good ol' boy had not activated the device. The deputy did just after 8:28 and didn't have alarm bells ringing off the wall about a suspicious sealed length of plumbing, concealed near the channel catfish dredgin' pistol.

Edit: Correct statement of valve condition after 1/4 speed viewing.
    Last edited by SCCY Marshal; 06-08-2024 at 03:22 PM.

Double post to remind myself to slow-mo before opening my piehole.

Lee County, FL hostage rescue:

Site Supporter
    Nice shot.

Name:  Shot.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  39.3 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Great shot.

I'd get pretty nervous going through stuff but I guess a think LCD monitor is pretty minor as barriers go.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    This video made me laugh out loud. Gotta love the way the 3rd officer deals with the fence between him and the perp. https://youtu.be/95mnp0eAjKE?si=MtYcXnN8DIohAex6
    And he went back later with some help and built the owner a new fence. That's just the way I remember my old home town...

Name:  Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 9.05.35 AM.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  67.8 KB

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post

Wish I could buy that guy a beer. The most stressful day of my life is a milkshake on Christmas Day compared to that pressure. And I've tried murder cases.

I'm feeling the same way I felt when I watched the Sully movie. I'm probably considerably above average in my ability to tolerate stress and confrontation, yet there are still dudes out here like that might as well be a different species than me for how cool of cucumbers they are.

He'll never get a fraction of the credit he deserves, but something tells me the families won't forget him.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post

Am I a bad person because I laughed when I realized one of the last things this guy heard was "I want to know what’s going through your head right now" right before the sniper smoked him in the grape?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Am I a bad person because I laughed when I realized one of the last things this guy heard was "I want to know what’s going through your head right now" right before the sniper smoked him in the grape?
    No. No you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I wondered if that was the go word.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

User Tag List