Page 371 of 374 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3732

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    https://youtu.be/J6OVqyKzCvk?si=bVlXm3qoAkUtAKfa

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Who is shooting?” one Sonoma County sheriff’s deputy yelled. “Guilia’s hit! Get a car up here now. Get a f***ing car up here,” another deputy shouted as gunshots rang out.

Deputies’ body worn camera video shows chaos on March 4 as deputies chased a suspect killed in the melee. The violent video was released by the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office on Friday.

Deputies opened fire on Jose Luis Villasenor Cervantes, 53, of Santa Rosa, at multiple intersections during a high-speed chase. A barrage of gunshots can be heard in the video. Cervantes shot at pursuing deputies using an assault rifle, the Sheriff’s Office said.

The deputy who was confused about who was firing was apparently concerned about a rookie deputy, Giulia Geary. She had been injured by shrapnel from bullets fired by Cervantes, according to investigators.

On Stony Point Road, Cervantes used his vehicle to ram head-on into Deputy Nicholas Dellia’s patrol car while the deputy was attempting to deploy spike strips. Dellia opened fire on Cervantes. At the same moment, a rookie deputy, James Blount, accidentally crashed his patrol car into Deputy Dellia and ran the deputy over.

Deputy Dellia was pinned under Deputy Blount’s patrol car and suffer major head injuries. The video reveals that Deputy Blount did not immediately realize that he had just ran another deputy over. “Who is this? F**k,” the deputy exclaimed.

Police said Cervantes fired an AK-47 style rifle at SCSO deputies more than 50 times during the incident.

The Santa Rosa Police Department wrote, “Cervantes intentionally drove his vehicle, head-on, into Deputy Dellia’s patrol vehicle while Deputy Dellia was in a nearby drainage ditch. Dellia fired several rounds from his handgun at Cervantes. As the shooting was occurring, Deputy Blount arrived at the termination of the vehicle pursuit, but his vehicle struck Deputy Dellia.”

Emergency crews rescued the gravely-injured deputy from beneath the patrol car and he was rushed to a hospital for life-saving medical treatment.

Cervantes’ body was pulled out of his wrecked car. He suffered injuries from multiple gunshot wounds, as well as from the crash. He was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The incident initially began when multiple 911 callers told dispatchers that Cervantes was kicked out of a nightclub for making threats with a gun. Cervantes fled from La Hacienda del Toro nightclub at 3660 Stony Point Road, police said.

A deputy spotted Cervantes driving on Todd Road and followed him. The Sheriff’s Office said Cervantes made a U-turn, pulled into a parking lot, and began firing his assault rifle at Deputy Joseph Nouguier. The deputy fired back with a handgun.

The gun battle eventually turned into a violent pursuit involving at least seven deputies.

“Cervantes’ lethal injuries were a laceration of the right atrium of the heart and a laceration of the inferior vena cava, both caused by blunt-force trauma to the chest likely caused by the impact of the collision,” the Santa Rosa Police Department wrote.

Came here to post a video, but it looks like it has been posted.

My old org, an area I worked the majority of my career. Hopefully, all of the deputies and dispatchers will heal from this. They had a rough several days with an incident that preceded this one.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Came here to post a video, but it looks like it has been posted.

My old org, an area I worked the majority of my career. Hopefully, all of the deputies and dispatchers will heal from this. They had a rough several days with an incident that preceded this one.
    That is one @#$%&@ up Monday night. Hope the injured Deputy is gonna be okay.

Site Supporter

Clinton Airport Director shot in head by ATF

No place but Arkansas- Clinton Airport Director shot in head by ATF
    The link is to another forum that has a link that launches the Apple News story.

http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.p...29b35#p1337502

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    No place but Arkansas- Clinton Airport Director shot in head by ATF
    The link is to another forum that has a link that launches the Apple News story.

http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.p...29b35#p1337502
    To clarify, the airport director opened fire on ATF Agents attempting to serve a search warrant, wounding an Agent, and THEN was shot by Agents.

Direct Link to Daily mail story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/live/wevpk7t...q3UNHPKSH1b7PP

Unfortunately this one shows the murder of officer Jonah Hernandez.

The murderer was killed by a person on the scene who witnessed the attack, retrieved his gun, shot the knife-wielding murderer, and tried to provide some aid. Unfortunately the size of the arterial spray evident on the body camera meant that nothing could be done to save this officer once the attack had commenced.

I doubt whether anything I've ever seen and heard better combines all the elements of what is, and has been for quite some time, dividing America and frustrating law enforcement. Chief Story's diagnosis of what is wrong and what can be done going forward should be heard by everyone.
    Last edited by 11B10; 03-21-2024 at 08:54 AM.
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Damn that was a brutal one...

What's the least crappy option in a situation like that? Attempt limb control and shoot from thumb-pectoral index?
    ECQC would have been beneficial...but not because of limb control. The pre-assault indicators being seen and acted on would have saved his life.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    I doubt whether anything I've ever seen and heard better combines all the elements of what is, and has been for quite some time, dividing America and frustrating law enforcement. Chief Story's diagnosis of what is wrong and what can be done going forward should be heard by everyone.
    Thanks for pointing out the Chief's presentation. I would have skipped the video, I didn't want to watch the attack itself.
    Watched a few minutes and added to my list to watch later when I have some time.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Thanks for pointing out the Chief's presentation. I would have skipped the video, I didn't want to watch the attack itself.
    Watched a few minutes and added to my list to watch later when I have some time.

I, too, almost stopped after the officer went down, but 'something' told me to listen to the Chief. You will not be disappointed.
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    To clarify, the airport director opened fire on ATF Agents attempting to serve a search warrant, wounding an Agent, and THEN was shot by Agents.

Direct Link to Daily mail story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/21/u...smid=url-share

Arkansas Airport Executive Dies After Shootout With A.T.F.
    The authorities said they were executing a search warrant at the home of the executive, whom they accused of illegally selling firearms. His family said the action was unnecessary.

The executive director of Arkansas’s largest airport died on Thursday after being wounded in a shootout this week with federal agents who were executing a search warrant at his home, the authorities said.

According to the authorities, Bryan Malinowski, 53, the director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, shot at agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, who then returned fire as they tried to carry out the search warrant on Tuesday.

One A.T.F. agent suffered a gunshot wound that was not life-threatening, the authorities said.

In a 51-page affidavit that was unsealed on Thursday, officials offered insight into what had led to the early-morning search warrant in suburban Little Rock, which Mr. Malinowski’s family has criticized as unnecessary and dangerous.

The authorities accused Mr. Malinowski of having purchased more than 100 guns in recent years and of illegally selling many of them, including at least three that were later found to be connected with a crime. Mr. Malinowski first bought the guns legally, checking a box on purchase forms stating that the guns were for himself, before selling them privately to individuals, the affidavit states.

He would go to gun shows, the affidavit said, including two in Arkansas and one in Tennessee, and sell guns to people “without asking for any identification or paperwork.”

Photographs included in the redacted affidavit show Mr. Malinowski at a gun show, standing behind a booth filled with firearms. The affidavit also states that Mr. Malinowski had sold guns to two undercover agents who were investigating him.

Mr. Malinowski’s family said in a statement issued by their lawyer that they did not understand the government’s decisions that had “led to a dawn raid on a private home and triggered the use of deadly force.”

The family added that while they were “obviously concerned about the allegations in the affidavit,” they still believed that the accusations did not “justify what happened.”

At worst, Bryan Malinowski, a gun owner and gun enthusiast, stood accused of making private firearm sales to a person who may not have been legally entitled to purchase the guns,” the family said.
    The A.T.F. did not immediately respond to calls seeking comment Thursday night.

The Arkansas State Police said in a statement that the results of an investigation would be presented to a prosecuting attorney, who would “determine whether the use of deadly force was consistent with Arkansas law.”

Mr. Malinowski began working at the Clinton National Airport in 2008 and became executive director in 2019, according to his biography on the airport’s website. He previously held leadership roles at other airports, including in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; El Paso; and Lehigh County, Pa.

The Clinton National Airport said in a statement on Thursday that under Mr. Malinowski’s leadership, “our airport has experienced significant growth and success, expanding services and offerings to our community and state.”

User Tag List