Page 129 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Look at his grip, seems to look better than a lot of shooters.
    Yeah this looks like this ain’t his first rodeo. He’s trained to some extent.

Too bad he’s still breathing
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Blessing #2 is that incredibly high quality evidence virtually assures conviction and harsh sentencing. When we learn about “Intentionally” and “Malice” and “Premeditation” we mean THAT.
    Some prosecutor was probably going, "Yeah, I don't know guys. Simple assault. Best I can do."
    Last edited by TGS; 11-15-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Some prosecutor was probably going, "Yeah, I don't know guys. Simple assault. Best I can do."
    The rare actual “lol”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post

Fuck him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is alive and well. He was wounded in the arm or shoulder but was captured shortly after the shooting. Apparently he is also an illegal alien as he has an Immigration detainer in addition to his state charges.

Sure would have been nice to see a back up officer come around that curve in the background, stop, rifle up, and put 3-5 in this guy's back.

Interesting version of verbal vapor lock.

If I am processign this correctly the LEO sees a folding knife but keeps saying ‘gun’.

I’m guessing some sort of language barrier as well.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

The presentation at the end of the story has stills that clearly show the gun.

http://www.newson6.com/story/3948810...olved-shooting

MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - Muskogee Police Department has released body cam video of the officer-involved shooting that left a suspect dead earlier this week.

Andrew Kana was shot and killed November 12 while being arrested on felony warrants, according to MPD.

Three officers were taking Kana into custody at the I Don't Care Bar and Grill on West Shawnee Street Monday afternoon. They had a tip from a 911 caller that Kana was at the bar.

Police said Sergeant Ron Yates was handcuffing Kana when the suspect pulled out a sub-compact Glock .380 pistol and raised it toward the officer. Police released body camera video from all three Muskogee officers involved.

11/14/2018 Related Story: Muskogee Police Release Names Of Officers Involved In Deadly Shooting

"Don't do it, don't do it - show me your hands!"

Just after those words are spoken, Yates fired, hitting Kana in the chest and killing him, police say.

Because of the graphic nature of the incident - we are not showing the actual shooting, and are only showing still images of the aftermath.

Police say Kana had a gun in his hand - and officers believed there was an immediate threat.

After the shots were fired an officer picked up the gun and put in on a table and Kana was handcuffed and patted down.

Kana was wanted in Idaho for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm after felony conviction. He was wanted in Oklahoma for domestic assault and battery by strangulation. He had previous convictions in Oklahoma for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and robbery with a dangerous weapon, according to Muskogee Police.

On Thursday, MPD also released a Powerpoint presentation detailing the officer-involved shooting that includes images from police body cameras.

"Therefore, in self-defense he fired three shots in rapid succession, center mass, at Kana. Kana then fell to the floor as Sgt. Yates still maintained a firm grip on the handcuff on Kana's left wrist," the debriefing material states.

Police said Officer Taylor Mills and Officer Jared Jones were also at the scene to assist with the arrest.

The incident is being investigated and the evidence will be submitted to the Muskogee County District Attorney’s Office to be reviewed.

We've included a PDF of the police presentation that shows the photos and text from the Powerpoint original.
    Last edited by peterb; 11-17-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Interesting. Rewatched a couple times, doesn’t look like a gun on the ground. Knife or keys maybe.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

User Tag List