Page 259 of 373 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3727

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Hope he got the beating he had coming.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Hope he got the beating he had coming.
    No one would do that, but the stairs are poorly lighted and slippery.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    San Antonio PD - apparent suicide by cop. Suspect called 911 claiming to be a victim who was threatened by a subject with a firearm and large knife then gave his own description as the suspect description.

Metro Nashville response to an active shooter this morning. This one will give @El Cid a stroke. There’s one particular moment in this one, around 6:50, that totally shocked me…I don’t recall ever seeing anything like that in an OIS video before.

@AMC @Erick Gelhaus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Metro Nashville response to an active shooter this morning. This one will give @El Cid a stroke. There’s one particular moment in this one, around 6:50, that totally shocked me…I don’t recall ever seeing anything like that in an OIS video before.

@AMC @Erick Gelhaus

Guess it’s no longer just a thing you see in the movies. Wow!

That is not what I was guessing about what I would see.

I'm aware of trainees on the street without rounds in the chamber. First time I've seen one involved in a shooting without a round in the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    I'm aware of trainees on the street without rounds in the chamber. First time I've seen one involved in a shooting without a round in the chamber.
    Must be Israeli.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Wonder if it was that or an "oh shit, I forgot to chamber a round this morning after dry fire" or along those lines. Shitty to see but I have almost done that leaving the house after switching out my carry ammo that was older (I usually do this at the range but haven't had time). I switched out the ammo, got distracted by a phone call, inserted magazine in gun (I always top off with a +1) and put the holstered gun in my waist band. I was in my garage when the oh shit moment hit me.

Side note: That death spasm of the perp is something I haven't seen since 2012, ah memories. Bet he took one in the spine and his body was not responding like he hoped it would.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Wonder if it was that or an "oh shit, I forgot to chamber a round this morning after dry fire" or along those lines. Shitty to see but I have almost done that leaving the house after switching out my carry ammo that was older (I usually do this at the range but haven't had time). I switched out the ammo, got distracted by a phone call, inserted magazine in gun (I always top off with a +1) and put the holstered gun in my waist band. I was in my garage when the oh shit moment hit me.

Side note: That death spasm of the perp is something I haven't seen since 2012, ah memories. Bet he took one in the spine and his body was not responding like he hoped it would.

I got home and found no mag in my gun. Got dumped out in the car thanks to an ambi mag release. This after me talking crap about another officer and his gun popping the mag out. It was humbling, deserved and is also why I hate ambi push button releases.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I got home and found no mag in my gun. Got dumped out in the car thanks to an ambi mag release. This after me talking crap about another officer and his gun popping the mag out. It was humbling, deserved and is also why I hate ambi push button releases.
    I did that with an M4 on patrol before. First shot went off during an ambush, click. Mag had unseated itself and the bolt didn't pick up the next round. I almost shit myself.

User Tag List