Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Results of instilling a Trigger Job in a Bag from Langdon Tactical

these are the results in my EII and PX4c just installing the springs themselves.
    Beretta 92 EII Hammer Spring DA# SA#

“D” 8
    13 7
    12 6.5 4.0

PX4c ”D” 8.75 4.75

Well it sucks that the formating changes when I post this.
    Last edited by CraigS; 01-11-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    My friend just purchased a M9A3 for uniformed patrol duty (and is having a bear of a time finding holsters, if anyone has advice there on a solid Level 2 or Level 3 option).

Will this kit work in the M9A3? I told him about it and he was interested.
    I am not sure i would want to have the M9A3 pulls any lighter for duty use. Most seem to feel the M9A3 is one of the best from Beretta as it is shipped.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    I am not sure i would want to have the M9A3 pulls any lighter for duty use. Most seem to feel the M9A3 is one of the best from Beretta as it is shipped.

My M9A3 came from the factory at 7.5/4.0.

The trigger was essentially indistinguishable from my non-action tuned Brig Tac which is 8/3.75 after 2000 rounds.

I am not sure which springs the above guns come with from the factory?

I have a trigger kit in a bag awaiting a Cent Tac so it will be interesting to compare.

The M9A3 comes with the D spring installed. I think it is the only factory Beretta other than the actual D-model that comes that way.

With the understanding there may be some "Langdon" models that come that way.
    Last edited by JTQ; 01-11-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    The M9A3 comes with the D spring installed. I think it is the only factory Beretta other than the actual D-model that comes that way.

With the understanding there may be some "Langdon" models that come that way.
    So the D spring has been used in a few guns. All the D Model guns for sure, but also came in the Elite II as well as the Brigadier Tactical (and all the other Wilson Combat Beretta projects), and of course now the M9A3. There could be a few others, but those are the major ones for sure.

I am hoping for even better on the Langdon Elite pistol. Hopefully soon, maybe we can make it happen by May of this year.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So the D spring has been used in a few guns. All the D Model guns for sure, but also came in the Elite II as well as the Brigadier Tactical (and all the other Wilson Combat Beretta projects), and of course now the M9A3. There could be a few others, but those are the major ones for sure.

I am hoping for even better on the Langdon Elite pistol. Hopefully soon, maybe we can make it happen by May of this year.
    I hope this new pistol is a railed "M9A1/92A1" type version.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

D spring comes on this one M9 that some guy designed. Comes with super thin grips and stuff. Cant remember who that was, lol.

-Cory

Has anyone tried this kit with a Wilson Short Reach Trigger? I’m considering such a combo for my 92FS due to my very average, Trump-sized hands.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Cor_man pm sent

I replied to your PM. I'm also posting that reply here, because I don't want anyone to think I know anything about anything, or anyone to think I'm someone or something I'm not.
    Below is the PM reply, although I added bold for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    D spring comes on this one M9 that some guy designed. Comes with super thin grips and stuff. Cant remember who that was, lol.

-Cory
    This post wasn't referencing a new pistol. I was joking about the fact the Langdon M9 comes with a D spring and wasn't mentioned.
    The thread about the Langdon M9 model is here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....tta-M9-Project
    The Bud's listing of the pistol is here: https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...15%2B1+Limited

My write up on 1911addicts (https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/...ical-92.29324/) was written June 24, 2016. So a year and a half ago or so. In that I was posting information from the thread about the pistol here on PF. None of the info was from an interview with Ernest. I think he has spec'd some awesome guns, but I've never taken a class or met him. I want to unequivocally state that I am not employed in the firearms industry, have no advanced knowledge of anything, and am not trying to present myself that way. In fact, I've never been to any formalized firearms training outside the military and none of the training I did there was anything above basic level stuff.
    Here is the thread about the LTT Elite pistolhttps://pistol-forum.com/showthread....on-Tactical-92
    Latest update on that pistol's status as far as I'm aware was in a FB live video where Ernest stated it has been pushed back to an unknown manufacturer date due to Beretta backlogs and contract orders for .mil and LEO.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 01-12-2018 at 08:33 AM.

User Tag List