Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Streamlight TLR-7

@DreadPirateMoyer You tried all the adaptor plates and none work with the HK45C? If so that’s disappointing, but very good to know. Thanks

I used to have and carry a hk45c when they first came out. It blows my mind that H&K won’t/didn’t cut a rail slot further out toward the muzzle. They definitely have room on the gun to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I used to have and carry a hk45c when they first came out. It blows my mind that H&K won’t/didn’t cut a rail slot further out toward the muzzle. They definitely have room on the gun to do that.
    Would it be that difficult to have a skilled plastic surgeon do it?

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Would it be that difficult to have a skilled plastic surgeon do it?
    I'd assume not, there are folks who cut rails and slots into G26's.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

So what's the word on Safariland holster fit with the TLR7 and 8 for those who have it? Will it fit/work in an ALS setup for an X300/TLR-1?

Anybody got their hands on one of these yet?

I'd love to know how it compares to the XC1-B.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Size large hands here. I cannot reach the switch without major difficulty. Very disappointed with the switchology its just to far away.

Some posts on arfcom reported the TLR7 flickering when firing and releasing the slide stop when dry firing. Somebody posted this:

The flicker issue on the TLR-7/8 is actually a design feature.

He explained - these lights have what's called "anti-bounce software". When the light detects battery bounce, it powers down the light for 4 milliseconds to prevent it from changing modes or turning off completely.

He said that he understands the flicker causes alarm to people, so they're developing a software update for the lights to eliminate the flicker while still allowing the "anti-bounce software" to function as it needs to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    Some posts on arfcom reported the TLR7 flickering when firing and releasing the slide stop when dry firing. Somebody posted this:

The flicker issue on the TLR-7/8 is actually a design feature.

He explained - these lights have what's called "anti-bounce software". When the light detects battery bounce, it powers down the light for 4 milliseconds to prevent it from changing modes or turning off completely.

He said that he understands the flicker causes alarm to people, so they're developing a software update for the lights to eliminate the flicker while still allowing the "anti-bounce software" to function as it needs to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Hmm... I'm already not a fan of the switches so that might rule this one out for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Anybody got their hands on one of these yet?
    Mine should be here Friday...

User Tag List