Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Streamlight TLR-7

Starting to appear on different websites...

MidwayUSA has them listed for $129.99, but cannot order until they arrive (says 2/8). LA Police Gear has them for $116.99, and allows you to order. Ordered this morning.

They have a 5% off coupon, so if you do economy shipping, will be a little less than the listed price.

When I get it, will post pictures with it on my 30S. Actually excited about it, but will have to get a new shell for my AIWB holster.

Does anyone know if the TLR8 will fit in Safariland ALS holsters made for TLR-1's or does the laser part come down too far?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Starting to appear on different websites...

MidwayUSA has them listed for $129.99, but cannot order until they arrive (says 2/8). LA Police Gear has them for $116.99, and allows you to order. Ordered this morning.

They have a 5% off coupon, so if you do economy shipping, will be a little less than the listed price.

When I get it, will post pictures with it on my 30S. Actually excited about it, but will have to get a new shell for my AIWB holster.

Just placed an order for one on LA Police Gear. Use code "15OFF" and it makes it 104.43 delivered.

Fits HK SK/C pistols.

Are there any holsters yet that will support a G19 with this light?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDLoon View Post
    Are there any holsters yet that will support a G19 with this light?
    Supposedly, some that fit the TLR-1 may fit the TLR-7...

I checked with White Hat right when I ordered mine, and was told they are looking for one to use for molds. Will be getting extra Kydex for that light, so I’ll have options for it and the TLR-3.

Supposedly, some that fit the TLR-1 may fit the TLR-7...
    Not that I'm aware of. More so, if one were carrying in a TLR-1 holster the better TLR-1 should be the preferred light.

The retention for the TLR-1 is all on the light and the TLR-7 is smaller. It may work in certain duty holsters that retain on the ejection port but otherwise Streamlight has been wrong on a few accounts with regards to fit of the new light.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Just passing along what was said at Shot Show by Streamlight...

Just passing along what was said at Shot Show by Streamlight...
    Yeah, it took four of their people to tell me that it would indeed fit a few guns that it didn't actually fit. I was rather disappointed with some of the stuff they were freely saying that was just incorrect.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateMoyer View Post
    Fits HK SK/C pistols.

Correction: this light DOES NOT fit the HK45C, unfortunately. Still fits the SK series just fine.

User Tag List