Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Streamlight TLR-7

Site Supporter
    Does anyone know if you can use RCR123’s or 16340’s with these lights? Or really any rechargeable?

I emailed them and this was their response -

"Thank you for your inquiry. Streamlight does not support the use of batteries other than those specifically listed in the instructions. Normally the lamps and current regulators are designed for a specific type of battery, and using other batteries often results in poor performance, either low output or extremely short lamp life, depending on the battery types involved."

So is there an ALS or GLS holster that fits this thing yet? I'm thinking of getting a light for my 19 but want a real retention holster. If nothing exists maybe I'm better off with a TLR1

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    So is there an ALS or GLS holster that fits this thing yet? I'm thinking of getting a light for my 19 but want a real retention holster. If nothing exists maybe I'm better off with a TLR1
    Fits just fine in my ALS that is for the TLR-1/X300.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Fits just fine in my ALS that is for the TLR-1/X300.
    Do you think there is enough clearance in that holster for a TLR8 or just the 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Do you think there is enough clearance in that holster for a TLR8 or just the 7?
    I don’t have an 8 to try but I’m betting it won’t work. There is plenty of room once the gun is in the holster but where the seams come together it looks too close.

Any idea if this would work with a gen one M&P Compact? The older one with only two rail slots on the frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    Any idea if this would work with a gen one M&P Compact? The older one with only two rail slots on the frame?
    I can check sometime today...

New Streamlight TLR-7

The 1913-4 key gets it close on the older M&P Compact (3.5” barrel; .40/.357 held 10 and the 9mm held 12)... but the trigger guard cants the light up. If the tab for the slot was a little more to the rear (putting that hole for the cross-screw under the forward slot), would be golden.

That was for just OEM keys...
    Last edited by Screwball; 07-10-2018 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    I can check sometime today...
    Thank you.

User Tag List