Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Streamlight TLR-7

Site Supporter
    Any updates on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Any updates on these?
    I got my holsters for it... no issues with the light coming on in either White Hat (MaxClip) or Ares Tactical (Bodyguard V2 and Shoulder Holster).

Had a few life things come up this past month, so really haven’t tested the light past that. Hopefully will get some range time in the next few weeks.

Just got a TLR-8, and so far so good. Prefer it to the XC2, because it seems to mount better, and the switches are less likely to be on or off when you prefer the opposite.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Just got a TLR-8, and so far so good. Prefer it to the XC2, because it seems to mount better, and the switches are less likely to be on or off when you prefer the opposite.
    GJM - How fo you feel about the switch activation, as say vs the one on the TLR-1?

I’m thinking of adding a -7 or -8 on my EDC G-19.5, in an RCS Perun (when released). I know I need a low light course. I currently carry a Streamlight handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    GJM - How fo you feel about the switch activation, as say vs the one on the TLR-1?

I’m thinking of adding a -7 or -8 on my EDC G-19.5, in an RCS Perun (when released). I know I need a low light course. I currently carry a Streamlight handheld.
    I understand people prefer the TLR-1 switching. I want a compact light/laser and that boils down to the Surefire XC-2 or TLR-8. I prefer the TLR-8 for the reasons I said above.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Sorry if I missed this. But does anyone know if a tlr7 will fit a p2ksk? I recently acquired one and would like to find a good compact light for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All it says on the crappy key paper that Streamlight put out is that the 1913-1 fits the VP9 and the 1913-2 fits the P30...

Don’t remember which forum it was (this one or another), but thought I saw someone printing a key for an HK pistol. For the life of me, can’t remember what model it was... maybe the 45C?

If I see it again, will post a link.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....(8)-Custom-Key

I got this light after talking with Streamlight folks and being assured it will fit my old Wilson Combat Compact rail. Of course, It does not. Maybe this will be a solution.

I asked Streamlight if the key to the TLR-3 that does work with this rail will fit in the -7. I was told they would get back with me. That was over 3 weeks ago. Not impressed with their CS to date.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    I asked Streamlight if the key to the TLR-3 that does work with this rail will fit in the -7. I was told they would get back with me. That was over 3 weeks ago. Not impressed with their CS to date.
    I’ll compare the keys when I get home tonight... but what to say no. Think they are pretty different.

Just from a quick comparison... it may work. Or it will just be very close. There is a tab that the keys interact with. Looks similar, but the hole spacing is slightly off (screw for the TLR-7 is also thinner).

What TLR-3 key are you looking to try? I’ll pull them apart after work and see if it fits. Not going to modify the keys, but should be able to give you a heads up on it working out.

User Tag List