Thread: Agency Arms plus 5 Glock magazine extension

Agency Arms plus 5 Glock magazine extension

I just picked up an Agency Arms plus 5 Glock magazine extension yesterday. The quality looks great. When loading, I can only get 19 rounds in the mag. I attempted to use an Uplula also with no luck. Do these need to break in first or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by DLWinner View Post
    I just picked up an Agency Arms plus 5 Glock magazine extension yesterday. The quality looks great. When loading, I can only get 19 rounds in the mag. I attempted to use an Uplula also with no luck. Do these need to break in first or am I missing something?
    Is there an edge at the juncture of the extension and magazine that is preventing the spring from moving freely?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is there an edge at the juncture of the extension and magazine that is preventing the spring from moving freely?
    There doesn’t appear to be. It installed pretty smooth. I sent them an email.

The responded with an installation video. I installed it exactly how they did. Still only holds 2 additional rounds.

Site Supporter
    When new, the Glock 30 10 round magazine had issues getting the 10th round in. I would use a wooden spoon to compress the spring all the way down, hold it for a few seconds, then work it a few more times. After that, I could load 10 rounds. Try that, maybe it will help.
    --Jason--

Have you tried installing it on a different magazine body?

I have had similar issues with some extensions on some magazines where I think the spring, under load, ends up catching on the seam where the magazine tube meets the extension. Try loading to whatever the max that you can is (sounds like +2), then depress the top round a little bit and strike the magazine extension bottom on a table or bench or whatever.

If it is stopping at 19 rounds, the bottom edge of the follower may be catching on the transition to the magazine extension. See this video at 2:00. Even with the follower beveled, I sometimes need to use DaBigBR's technique.
    https://youtu.be/uKvvgfoKwWQ?t=118

User Tag List