Page 98 of 232 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    What’s everyone running for defensive ammo in their 365. Have you ran into any issues with certain rounds? A member in another thread mentioned issues with 147 grain.
    I use the same ammunition in all of my 9mm's, Winchester Ranger T series 147JHP. No issues with my P365.

What’s everyone running for defensive ammo in their 365. Have you ran into any issues with certain rounds? A member in another thread mentioned issues with 147 grain.
    No issues with any of my pistols including the P365XL with 147gr. HST.

I've had troubles with 147 HST's, 2-3 stoppages per mag. Seems to be magazine dependent though.

No troubles with 115 Tac Barnes or 124 HST's.

Site Supporter
    No issues with Cor-Bon 115 gr. +P JHP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

124 +P HSTs or Gold Dots in mine. More than a few people have had issues with 147 HST, but my p365 eats them just fine.

I’ve been using Sig V Crown Elite 124 grain in ALL of my 9mm pistols (including the P365), and it performs flawlessly.

I browse here often but rarely post, I have both the p365 and p365XL and I am WAAAYYY more accurate with the regular p365.

Round Counts (I mainly use 147 grain FMJ and JHP)

P365 - 750, no failures

P365XL- 500, 1 Failure to return

I don't know if it's the flat trigger throwing me off, or a bad recoil spring or what but my p365XL is all over the place. I'm talking occasionally missing the target very high at 10 yards when I'm dead center MOA with the p365 with curved trigger.

Any suggestions? I did break down and clean both, only noticeable issue was the yellow paint on the 365XL recoil spring was in the channel a little bit, like the paint was chipping off
    Last edited by Lalez; 05-17-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalez View Post
    I browse here often but rarely post, I have both the p365 and p365XL and I am WAAAYYY more accurate with the regular p365.

Round Counts (I mainly use 147 grain FMJ and JHP)

P365 - 750, no failures

P365XL- 500, 1 Failure to return

I don't know if it's the flat trigger throwing me off, or a bad recoil spring or what but my p365XL is all over the place. I'm talking occasionally missing the target very high at 10 yards when I'm dead center MOA with the p365 with curved trigger.

Any suggestions? I did break down and clean both, only noticeable issue was the yellow paint on the 365XL recoil spring was in the channel a little bit, like the paint was chipping off
    Play around with them like the legos they are...

You have 3 variables: frame, FCU and slide. One set is working for your (365) one isn’t (XL). Try changing one variable at a time to see what you can find:

Drop the P365 FCU in the XL and see if it is the flat flat trigger
    Try the XL slide on the 365 frame and FCU to see if it is the slide
    Try the 365 slide on the XL frame and FCU to see if it’s the frame.
    Etc...

That should help you pinpoint what on the XL isn’t working for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post

Try the XL slide on the 365 frame and FCU to see if it is the slide
    Try the 365 slide on the XL frame and FCU to see if it’s the frame.
    Wait...Wut?

You can put a P365 slide on a P365XL frame!? Thanks did not know that. That is pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wait...Wut?

You can put a P365 slide on a P365XL frame!? Thanks did not know that. That is pretty interesting.
    Yup.

I only have XLs so I haven’t done it personally but it’s been discussed in this thread and I have a buddy running that setup.

User Tag List