Page 97 of 232 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My wife uses a P365 for EDC. It seems like she is constantly getting corrosion on her magazines. Are others experiencing this as well?
    Reloads or the mag in the gun?

Site Supporter
    I have not had any corrosion issues with my magazines. The pistol is carried in a JMCC IWB#3 against the skin during the summer (untucked shirt). Spare magazine in a pocket. I have not been sweating profusely while carrying though.
    Adam

The issue is with her spare mag, carried IWB. She is active.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’m lazy with no reload. Haven’t noticed any corrosion on the gun or mag. AIWB Dark Star with no undershirt.

I've had no problems and I sweat a lot. But there have been a handful of people reporting rust on certain surfaces, including the magazines. Most seemed to be near the gulf of Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    I’ve been running my P365 slide with an XL frame. I swapped out the FCU from my original P365 into the new XL frame and haven’t looked back... so far very GTG.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The issue is with her spare mag, carried IWB. She is active.
    No issues with rust on my 15 round spare mag. It’s carried iwb in a snake eater tactical down here in Florida.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    I’ve been running my P365 slide with an XL frame. I swapped out the FCU from my original P365 into the new XL frame and haven’t looked back... so far very GTG.
    Same here. I much prefer the slightly enlarged beavertail and the whole pistol seems more balanced with the XL grip and the P365 smaller slide.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Thanks so much for the pictures. That helps a lot! Do you use the same upper and firing control unit on the 365 and xl frames? That FCU is such an awesome idea and sigs lowers are surprisingly cheap.
    Yep, pop a pin and swap, super easy and quick.

What’s everyone running for defensive ammo in their 365. Have you ran into any issues with certain rounds? A member in another thread mentioned issues with 147 grain.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

User Tag List