Page 89 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Okay I just picked up a 365 to carry with nice tailoring.

Can someone summarize current status and give me some Cliff's notes?
    May or may not feed HST 147, mine does not. Will be testing with Gold Dot 115. I have a JM AIWB that makes the 365 and 365 XL disappear. Easier for me to shoot well than a 43/43X/48. If our specimens turn out to be reliable, they are the small 9mm category leaders for size/capacity/ease of shooting well. Seems like Sig continue to fiddle with these, and some examples might require a trip back to them to get right.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    May or may not feed HST 147, mine does not. Will be testing with Gold Dot 115. I have a JM AIWB that makes the 365 and 365 XL disappear. Easier for me to shoot well than a 43/43X/48. If our specimens turn out to be reliable, they are the small 9mm category leaders for size/capacity/ease of shooting well. Seems like Sig continue to fiddle with these, and some examples might require a trip back to them to get right.

Thanks George. Jeff from Tenicor hooked me up with a new Velo that's coming.
    Last edited by SouthNarc; 08-02-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Okay I just picked up a 365 to carry with nice tailoring.

Can someone summarize current status and give me some Cliff's notes?
    Have two, one w/o manual safety and one with. Probably 1,000+ rounds through the pair. No issues that I can recall. Have used the 10-, 12- and 15-rd mags, and all work fine (interestingly, I typically reload mags using the UpLULA and with every mag, loading the 4th round tends to hang, requiring a bit of jiggling). Have used bulk 115 HB, 124 Gold Dot, 147 HST, Xtreme Penetrator, both guns feed them all. Other than wishing the front sight wasn't so fat, I've been very happy with them. Also using Tony's AIWB and IWB, and I have a Aholster pocket holster. The latter works fine, just slower on the draw. A bit bouncy compared to a larger, heavier 9, but overall, I'm very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    Have two, one w/o manual safety and one with. Probably 1,000+ rounds through the pair. No issues that I can recall. Have used the 10-, 12- and 15-rd mags, and all work fine (interestingly, I typically reload mags using the UpLULA and with every mag, loading the 4th round tends to hang, requiring a bit of jiggling). Have used bulk 115 HB, 124 Gold Dot, 147 HST, Xtreme Penetrator, both guns feed them all. Other than wishing the front sight wasn't so fat, I've been very happy with them. Also using Tony's AIWB and IWB, and I have a Aholster pocket holster. The latter works fine, just slower on the draw. A bit bouncy compared to a larger, heavier 9, but overall, I'm very satisfied.

Thank you sir.

I have a 365 and, as of last week, an XL. I now have a JMK AIWB for the XL, and the XL will replace the short gun for EDC. I was carrying the 365 with the 12-rd extended mag, but like the flush-fit mag of the XL better. Because the 365 was an early gun, I installed a Lightning Strike striker before ever firing it, and it has been trouble free. Feeds 147 HST. With the flat-bottom 10-rd mag, it works for pocket carry. The 365 trigger (curved) was terrific right out of the box. The XL trigger (flat) is a bit rough from wall to break, although the weight is fine. After 200 rounds, I can see some burnish marks on striker and sear and will probably give them a light polish to help things along. This trigger would probably shoot in just fine, but I’m impatient. These guns are super flat, and have brought me back to carrying striker guns from multiple years with hammer guns: P2000, P-07, PX4CC.

Mine is a March 2019 build.

To date 500+ round count with zero malfunctions.

Mine came with Sig #6 sights, and I did not care for the green. Changed them out for the XS #8 set that has the plain black ledge style rear. POA/POI, out to 30', I drive the dot.

I use the 10 round magazines mostly. 100% reliable to date.

ks
    Last edited by kilo sierra; 08-03-2019 at 01:16 PM.

My wife shot her NRA version (we like the color) 365 for the first time today. No malfunctions other PMC 115, HST 147 and Gold Dot 115. It really liked the Gold Dot and she finished off with a 10-30 yard walk back drill with that load.

Name:  73BADF83-5D52-4EA5-93EE-57EA4C5729E2.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  57.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I took my new p365 to the range today. I was very impressed with the accuracy right off the bat. The only think that concerned me is it was all in one hole at 7 yards but that one hole was 2-3" low. I am curious if this could be because i have shot Glock and revolvers only for several years? Is it a grip angle issue? The gun shot amazing but at 25 yards I couldn't hit the plate. This is something I have no issue with my 26 or my 642. Is it an accurate gun I just can't shoot ?

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I took my new p365 to the range today. I was very impressed with the accuracy right off the bat. The only think that concerned me is it was all in one hole at 7 yards but that one hole was 2-3" low. I am curious if this could be because i have shot Glock and revolvers only for several years? Is it a grip angle issue? The gun shot amazing but at 25 yards I couldn't hit the plate. This is something I have no issue with my 26 or my 642. Is it an accurate gun I just can't shoot ?
    Are you using sight picture #3?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Are you using sight picture #3?

#3 is my default sight picture.

User Tag List