Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Rich,

Where did you find that target?

Thanks,
    DK
    Week 295: Finding Your Level
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...9&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard of increased wear with higher round count P365's. I know a lot of people are using this as an EDC. How many rounds do you have through your 365s?

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I have heard of increased wear with higher round count P365's. I know a lot of people are using this as an EDC. How many rounds do you have through your 365s?
    Only around 300-ish. It’s a carry gun, not one I shoot as often as my G19.

I have around 11,000 and am still shooting & carrying it daily.

It costs a little more to maintain than your average polymer pistol, but it is not bad. Clean every 500 rounds and replace the $25 recoil spring every 2500 rounds. The Sig Pro Shop recommends their $90 full service package every 5,000 rounds (all new springs, pins, new striker, etc) although most people don't bother with it.

Sig Pro Shop recommended service schedule:
    2,500: $25 recoil spring
    5,000: $90 full service package
    7,500: $25 recoil spring
    10,000: $90 full service package
    12,500: $25 recoil spring
    ------
    $255/12,500 rounds or ~$0.02/round maintenance

Site Supporter
    Any pocket size gun is going to require more maintenance than a larger gun, at the very least with recoil spring replacement. This gun, along with the Glock 43, are about as small as a reliable 9mm can likely be made.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    It should. We sized the length to accommodate an accessory coming soon that happens to be as long or longer than the P365XL. I've not had hands on the XL though so disclaimer and all, should there have been a change I'm unaware of.
    Got the Hitchiker w/optics cut today. It fits the P365XL perfectly. Tried it and the Koala out today. It is the first AIWB setup I have tried that does not easily print. In fact, I had to arch my back and pooch my belly out to make it print with an untucked button shirt. Good stuff. Thanks!

I don't have the optic yet, but the optics cut on it looks excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    In fact, I had to arch my back and pooch my belly out to make it print with an untucked button shirt.
    This may be over sharing, although at least there is no picture!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Rented a P365 to shoot today, which had the 12-round mag. From the descriptions the small size I thought my XL hands might present a problem, but I was shooting it pretty well right away. Had some problems with the slide locking back with rounds in it toward the end of my 50 rounds. I moved my support side thumb out well away from it to eliminate the possibility I was pushing it up, but the premature slide locks continued. No problem shooting it strong hand only.

No idea how many rounds it had through it, or how it had been maintained.

Okay I just picked up a 365 to carry with nice tailoring.

Can someone summarize current status and give me some Cliff's notes?

User Tag List