Page 79 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Or call Tony. Super easy to work with.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    I haven’t been carrying mine at all. I was flirting with the idea of an ankle holster for it. I know ankle carry is far from ideal, and I don’t plan to do it often. I prefer to have my Px4CC on my belt. but there are some circumstances in my life where it would be the difference between having a firearm and not. A couple companies make ankle holsters for the 365. Hard to tell which to try, or if it’s too big to carry that way and I’d be better off with a tomcat or something.
    @LSP552 An ankle carry expert should be along shortly. Im guessing he is going to say it's too big.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Asking for a friend:

Friend is right handed. Looking for a Kydex straight drop with metal clip. Friend is short waisted. Will wear IWB inside pants, clip on, with a blousy cover garment.

Looked at the obvious choices (JM, DSG, etc.) but did not see quite what friend indicated she wanted.

Thoughts on a P365 holster to meet these criteria?

Maybe?

https://www.hawgholsters.com/store/p..._Ulticlip.html

I see they have the P365 XL on GunBroker now.
    I really want one but I'm waiting for the MS version.

Asking for a friend:

Friend is right handed. Looking for a Kydex straight drop with metal clip. Friend is short waisted. Will wear IWB inside pants, clip on, with a blousy cover garment.

Looked at the obvious choices (JM, DSG, etc.) but did not see quite what friend indicated she wanted.

Thoughts on a P365 holster to meet these criteria?
    What was she looking for that the DSG didn't cover, or what was throwing things off for her?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    What was she looking for that the DSG didn't cover, or what was throwing things off for her?
    Hey Tom.

I showed her the lefty LCR holster you made for me in orange, with the metal clip. Recall the clip on the LCR holster is ‘offset’ a bit.

The DSG site didn’t show (or I missed it) a Kydex IWB for the P365 with the offset. The ones I (we) saw had the clip pretty much over the frame / slide.

Is that offset something unique to the LCR (revolver)? Does it not really matter for a small semi-auto? She’s liking the metal clip over her pants and of course to fit and finish of the DSG LCR holster.

Thanks, appreciate your thoughts.

Hey Tom.

I showed her the lefty LCR holster you made for me in orange, with the metal clip. Recall the clip on the LCR holster is ‘offset’ a bit.

The DSG site didn’t show (or I missed it) a Kydex IWB for the P365 with the offset. The ones I (we) saw had the clip pretty much over the frame / slide.

Is that offset something unique to the LCR (revolver)? Does it not really matter for a small semi-auto? She’s liking the metal clip over her pants and of course to fit and finish of the DSG LCR holster.

Thanks, appreciate your thoughts.

The attachment is located based on what's available and trying to keep the clip in line with the retention point on the draw. For the Apollo the clip is over the trigger guard, intentionally, which also happens to be beside the cylinder to keep thickness down. The P365 Hitchhiker has the clip over the slide and is close enough, keeping width and thickness in mind, to the retention point.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    The P365 Hitchhiker has the clip over the slide and is close enough, keeping width and thickness in mind, to the retention point.
    Copy.

Will confirm with The Boss and likely place order soon.

We are going to the range tomorrow with some AE9DP 115 and a box of Federal HST. Hope she lets me shoot it.

Handling it tonight it is a nifty little pistol. Did some weight comparisons I may post shortly.

Ruger LCR in a Nemesis with 5 rounds of Federal Match WC.

21.8 oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P365 in a Nemesis with 11 rounds of Federal 147 HST.

25.7 ozs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List