Page 62 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I haven’t read through all of the posts, so this may have already been addressed.

Did Sig definitely make an update to the pistol? The last few pictures I’ve looked at seemed like a lot less primer drag.

I ran into a Sig rep yesterday at the NRA Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA. I asked about the issue and he seemed very defensive on the subject and denied there ever being an issue. I smiled and said have a nice day.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I haven’t read through all of the posts, so this may have already been addressed.

Did Sig definitely make an update to the pistol? The last few pictures I’ve looked at seemed like a lot less primer drag.

I ran into a Sig rep yesterday at the NRA Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA. I asked about the issue and he seemed very defensive on the subject and denied there ever being an issue. I smiled and said have a nice day.
    And that is the reason I don't own a P365 or other Sig. I held the P365 last week when I bought my Glock 48 and was impressed with the size,grip texture,trigger and overall packaging. I would really like one in theory and a slightly larger version maybe a fraction smaller than a 48 may be the perfect CC gun for me. But after my previous experiences with Sig treating our Dept gun issues, the P320 drop safe issue, the P365 issues and how all these were handled give me zero confidence in the products Sig offers for a life saving tool. Maybe if they change how they run things or the aftermarket picks up the modular system and makes improvements I would consider a Sig product but not currently.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post

Based off of my sample of one, yes they did. I’ve had no issues, primer drag similar to my Shields. Better ejection than my Shields.

I have heard from a few different people that Sig has taken a huge hit internally (heads rolled) over the 320 issue and the 365 issue. Friends of mine in the AF who are slowly getting to try out the new guns are big fans, even my friends who have been using a g19 for years.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I have heard from a few different people that Sig has taken a huge hit internally (heads rolled) over the 320 issue and the 365 issue. Friends of mine in the AF who are slowly getting to try out the new guns are big fans, even my friends who have been using a g19 for years.
    I'm sure none of the heads belong to the oh so classy Cohen though.
    I absolutely LOVED the 320, and immediately shot it better than the glocks I carried and shot for years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post

How do they like the manual safety?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    How do they like the manual safety?
    from what I heard, its not bad. Many prefer not to have one but understand why its there.

From what I've seen, Sig had been very responsive in dealing with the 365 issues.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Another report of a striker breaking. This time its right out the box.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SigSauer/co..._happen_after/

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Another report of a striker breaking. This time its right out the box.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SigSauer/co..._happen_after/
    I don't want to be yelled at by over dramatic sig fanboys so I won't tell you that the local gunshop and range is STILL having some problems with newer 365s.

I have the money aside for one but Im still here waiting until they get all the kinks worked out. Im sure it will happen.... eventually.

User Tag List