Page 201 of 232 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I’m using a JM Custom Kydex for several different pistols, all with a 15 degree cant. I’ve been using the IWB #3 for about 11-12 years. I carry over my kidney at about 3:30ish. For my Glocks (19 & 43x) this works well. For M&P’s (prior to retirement, when I was issued one) I’d almost want to try a 20 degree cant.

I have a JMAK #3 with a 15 degree cant built for a P365x that I use with a P365. The extra length of the holster body helps to stabilize things a bit.

I bought a M&P Shield Plus a while ago, so I ordered a JMAK IWB #3 made with an optic cut. Ordered an optic cut #3 for a Glock 19 MOS also. Both of these optic cut #3 holsters ride about an inch higher out of my pants than the non-optic cut versions. Both of these holsters were made with a 15 degree cant. So from my personal experience even the 15degree cant holsters have a higher ride height. In the summer with a T-Shirt, this caused printing issues from the Glock 19. I emailed JM Custom and their response was that the additional ride height was necessary for the optic. This is unfortunate as I really like the JMAK IWB #3. But as my aging eyes force me to put optics on pistols, I’ll have to look elsewhere due to the increased ride height and associated printing issues.
    The his is really helpful - thank you.

Two big reasons for my preference for Tony’s holsters are the wide selection of cant angles and the fact that they generally sit as low as possible without compromising a firing grip. As you point out, raising the holster increases printing when bending at the waist. It appears that I will have to select a pistol which will work with a 10 degree cant angle it/when I transition to an optic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    A quick heads up followed by a question.

I know a couple other people were looking for XL 10 round mags, earlier today Osage County Guns had them in stock.

Has anyone used the Armory Craft semi curved trigger? I don't mind the flat trigger in my Macro, but I'm going to swap it to a curved for consistency. The AC trigger is pretty pricey compared to the stock trigger, assuming it's not worth it, just curious if anyone has used one?

Site Supporter

First 365 Failure

I had my first failure of any kind with a 365 yesterday,
    the spent case was in the chamber and fresh round
    (Blazer B) fed behind it, I dropped the mag, tilted the
    gun rearward and it was cleared.
    This XL is my practice gun and has 8500+/- round's,
    a ton of dry fire and is certainly in need of a cleaning.
    So far, I'm more than pleased with my 365's track record's.

The P365XL replaced my j-frame.. sounds weird, right? I personally cannot stand pocket carry so why limit myself. For the majority of my work week, I need to look professional and wear fitted attire; this is where I am forced to choose a thinner option than my G26.

Since I am already carrying the j-frame appendix, I figured a slimline pistol may work even better for this role. While this is not the first time I’ve shot a P365XL, this is the first time I’ve put several hundred rounds through one. After my initial zero (the few shots high of the red center), I pushed the target to 20 yards and literally shot through the center hole without much effort. I certainly would not be that effective with a little .38.

I spent the rest of my time transitioning the dot across the four small red targets and concentrating on target focusing with a consistent “flash” of the dot on my target. I’m not ready to slice and dice my Glock slides (yet) but so far, so good..

@GJM (using a 407k.. EPS Carry looks interesting)
    @blues (sorry.. starting to dig the dots)

Name:  16D6EE1B-E1ED-4A76-9E50-E9D829CD88A5.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  33.1 KB

@GAP

No apology necessary. Now or ever. You know what works for you...and that's all that counts.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

@GAP A G43x replaced my J frames.
    And i can carry it in my pocket of the pants i wear if i want to.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    The P365XL replaced my j-frame.. sounds weird, right?
    same exact same.

however, then my CCO replaced my p365xl. Then a P30 is about to replace the CCO.

I’m concerned about where this is leading.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Have reports of the reliability problems of the .380 version been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    The P365XL replaced my j-frame.. sounds weird, right? I personally cannot stand pocket carry so why limit myself. For the majority of my work week, I need to look professional and wear fitted attire; this is where I am forced to choose a thinner option than my G26.

Since I am already carrying the j-frame appendix, I figured a slimline pistol may work even better for this role. While this is not the first time I’ve shot a P365XL, this is the first time I’ve put several hundred rounds through one. After my initial zero (the few shots high of the red center), I pushed the target to 20 yards and literally shot through the center hole without much effort. I certainly would not be that effective with a little .38.

I spent the rest of my time transitioning the dot across the four small red targets and concentrating on target focusing with a consistent “flash” of the dot on my target. I’m not ready to slice and dice my Glock slides (yet) but so far, so good..

@GJM (using a 407k.. EPS Carry looks interesting)
    @blues (sorry.. starting to dig the dots)

Name:  16D6EE1B-E1ED-4A76-9E50-E9D829CD88A5.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  33.1 KB
    Who said you can't teach a young dog new tricks.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

So far, so good… 1,000 rounds through my first P365XL without a single problem.

Quick question regarding the carry magazine.. with broken in mags are you guys carrying 12+1 or just going with 11 in the mag to keep a little “play?” I download AR mags and G19 reloads, but I wasn’t sure what the SOP was for the 365.

@GJM

User Tag List