Page 198 of 232 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I have a EPS Carry mounted on my XL with no rear irons, and the notch on the RDS is low enough that I doubt it would be visible if I had irons on there. Can you see the RDS ears when you sight?
    The 407k ears just stick above the Sig rear sight.
    Name:  B0A4DC53-C330-4F8C-A6F1-8538C2DCE1AB.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  38.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    The 407k ears just stick above the Sig rear sight.
    Name:  B0A4DC53-C330-4F8C-A6F1-8538C2DCE1AB.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  38.1 KB
    Ugh.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    What’s the way to go right now if I want a P365 with a red dot? 365X? XL? Macro? Some other variant I’ve not heard of? It’ll be carried AIWB so anything up to macro frame size is fine.
    Sticking with factory parts, until Sig adds a P365 optic ready sku, the only way I know to get there is to buy a P365X, then put the FCU put into a P365 grip module ($50) and add a P365 10 round magazine ($50).

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Ugh.
    Yep, ugh is right. I didn't realize that rear sight would look like it comes up so short.

It's almost like you'd want to just stick with the old style slide where the rear sight and plate comes off altogether, and you just use the optic body as the "rear" sight aperture for BUIS use.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Yep, ugh is right. I didn't realize that rear sight would look like it comes up so short.

It's almost like you'd want to just stick with the old style slide where the rear sight and plate comes off altogether, and you just use the optic body as the "rear" sight aperture for BUIS use.
    I couldn't wait for the new slide design with a rear sight separate from the plate .... until I got one, and realized I liked the original set up better. Sights work better with the rear Holosun notch, the optic sits further back and you don't have a rear sight to drag on you and your clothing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Sticking with factory parts, until Sig adds a P365 optic ready sku, the only way I know to get there is to buy a P365X, then put the FCU put into a P365 grip module ($50) and add a P365 10 round magazine ($50).
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I don’t mean specifically a 365, just something in that family. Only thing I’m firm on is I don’t want to send anything off to get milled for an optic.

I think the XL may be the right one for me. I don’t care about a comp, and to be honest I’d probably rather have the extra barrel length. I can always add the macro grip module later if I want that.

I think that would even be cheaper than going straight to the macro since the macro is so much more than the XL.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I don’t mean specifically a 365, just something in that family. Only thing I’m firm on is I don’t want to send anything off to get milled for an optic.

I think the XL may be the right one for me. I don’t care about a comp, and to be honest I’d probably rather have the extra barrel length. I can always add the macro grip module later if I want that.

I think that would even be cheaper than going straight to the macro since the macro is so much more than the XL.
    I would go XL for sure. By adding a 365 and Macro module and 365X slide over time, you can mix and match any combo.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I couldn't wait for the new slide design with a rear sight separate from the plate .... until I got one, and realized I liked the original set up better. Sights work better with the rear Holosun notch, the optic sits further back and you don't have a rear sight to drag on you and your clothing.
    Apart from the accuracy issues, how do you like the suppressor height sights on the X-Macro slide? Are they too tall for a lower 1/3 cowitness with K footprint optic?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Apart from the accuracy issues, how do you like the suppressor height sights on the X-Macro slide? Are they too tall for a lower 1/3 cowitness with K footprint optic?
    What suppressor height sights? Look regular height to me, not suppressor height, and Sig describes them as:

X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What suppressor height sights? Look regular height to me, not suppressor height, and Sig describes them as:

X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights
    My mistake. I was thinking of the Spectre Comp slide I saw on the Sig website. I assumed, incorrectly, that the X-Macro slide was the same.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365x-3-1-s...omp-black.html

Name:  7810D30D-D66B-4449-A18C-911B869F2503.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  20.1 KB

User Tag List