Page 190 of 232 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    I'm not sure if it's already been answered but are there any downsides to milling a P365 instead of getting a P365X? I can either get a P365 for $400 or a P365X is $600.
    The only reason I can think of to mill is if you’ve decided on an RMRcc. The RMSc cut that ships with the X lets you use basically every other dot that fits guns of these size. As stated, a quality mill/refinish will be $150-200 in the best case.

Personally, I went with an X when I got back into a 365.

who makes the LONGEST 365 AIWB holster? I'm one of those guys that prefers holsters for pistols like the 1911/G34. Do we know anyone that makes a 365 holster that long?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    who makes the LONGEST 365 AIWB holster? I'm one of those guys that prefers holsters for pistols like the 1911/G34. Do we know anyone that makes a 365 holster that long?
    @orionz06 @Tony Mayer

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    We don't have a mold for the 365XL that is 34 length. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    A junk carry pillow can extend the effective length of a holster by up to an inch.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    We don't have a mold for the 365XL that is 34 length. Thanks
    What’s the longest one you make?

Site Supporter
    The more time I spend working with and carrying these little guys the more fond I become of the series. From a size/capacity/shootability standpoint I think they're unbeatable. They don't replace a pocket gun, I still prefer a J-Frame for that. And I still walked out the door this morning on my day off with a G19/508T/TLR-7A, but a P365XL with an EPS Carry would work just as well. The P365 with a 507K works great in an Enigma for around the house or under a tucked in shirt. Looking forward to a Macro lower and mags.
    Name:  20220927_183145.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  96.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    A junk carry pillow can extend the effective length of a holster by up to an inch.
    Maybe I'll give that a shot. Wedges and the like always seem to grab onto my underwear and pull it downwards. Then it feels bunched up and uncomfortable. It's really prevalent with foam wedges.

Does the mastermind behave similarly? I think this matters less to the guys wearing baggy pants, but that's not me

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    All this talk of adding inches of effective length, hope nobody gets the wrong idea here...

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    All this talk of adding inches of effective length, hope nobody gets the wrong idea here...
    I'm Asian. I need all the help I can get

User Tag List