Page 183 of 232 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    BT remember we were discussing sigs and rust? Lol

Brand new P365XL flat trigger

https://imgur.com/a/AzmnIQc
    Yup, its the one pitfall of the gun. Some clp, leave it to dry and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Yup, its the one pitfall of the gun. Some clp, leave it to dry and you should be good to go.
    Ha yeah. No biggie, but still funny

Ha yeah. No biggie, but still funny
    what date was yours born? I was looking at my wifes xl, which I think is a more recent gun and it seems like the trigger, slide stop, and take down lever are a darker finish. not sure. Also hasn't been shot yet.

what date was yours born? I was looking at my wifes xl, which I think is a more recent gun and it seems like the trigger, slide stop, and take down lever are a darker finish. not sure. Also hasn't been shot yet.
    Not sure, but should be recent just picked up yesterday

Not sure, but should be recent just picked up yesterday
    Gotcha. I'm thinking a sig 365xl slide, macro grip module with safety from Wilson combat, and a tlr7a would be a really nice belt/colder weather pistol.

Gotcha. I'm thinking a sig 365xl slide, macro grip module with safety from Wilson combat, and a tlr7a would be a really nice belt/colder weather pistol.
    That does sound amazing

Not sure of the seller, saw the link on reddit. proceed with caution. didn't realize it was gonna have a 3.1 barrel. kind of kills the full build for me
    Wait, what?!

Appears to be available now on Gunbroker. I’ll wait for the 3.7” non-comped version.

http://https://www.gunbroker.com/item/942934161

The replacement rear dovetail style XL slide arrived today and dropped right on. This is what the XL should have been from the beginning, I’m not a fan of the oddball nonadjustable rear that’s on the old style. I’m still a little confused by why they rollmarked it “X” instead of “XL”, but SIG. This will stay irons only and will have the front replaced with orange (I can’t see the green for shit.) This could very easily become my primary OWB carry gun if someone would only make a slightly larger safety lever.

I was planning on selling off the original slide, but now I’m wondering if I should keep it for a Holosun EPS Carry with the vestigial rear sight.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The replacement rear dovetail style XL slide arrived today and dropped right on. This is what the XL should have been from the beginning, I’m not a fan of the oddball nonadjustable rear that’s on the old style. I’m still a little confused by why they rollmarked it “X” instead of “XL”, but SIG. This will stay irons only and will have the front replaced with orange (I can’t see the green for shit.) This could very easily become my primary OWB carry gun if someone would only make a slightly larger safety lever.

I was planning on selling off the original slide, but now I’m wondering if I should keep it for a Holosun EPS Carry with the vestigial rear sight.
    Did that come with standard height sights? If so, could you please see if they are stamped 6 and 8?

User Tag List