Page 16 of 232 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I'm really liking what I see so far on this little pistol. This could be the first real candidate with an actual chance to edge out the PPS for the EDC slot. Barring any major surprises, I'll definitely be having one of these after the 'exposure' period.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Am I the only one annoyed that they continue to make these mini-9's with an excessive height. For pocket carry, I haven't found anything to beat the height of a Kahr PM-9 for actually drawing from a conventional (non-cavernous) pocket.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Yep. You're the only one.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

Andrew Branca (@Law Of Self Defense) has a short YouTube of him handling the P365 at SHOT. He says they have versions that come with a laser, or a light. No plans for a red dot, but he says they told him they're looking at a fiber optic collimator of some sort to get the same effect in lighter weight.

Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

My ears perked up a little BUT you won’t see my lining up to trade my G43 any time soon. I will just sit from afar and watch what buyers come up with after 6+ months of use. If there’s a good drop safe reviews and everyone’s gun is “lubed properly”, then maybe...just maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HilaJ View Post
    My ears perked up a little BUT you won’t see my lining up to trade my G43 any time soon. I will just sit from afar and watch what buyers come up with after 6+ months of use. If there’s a good drop safe reviews and everyone’s gun is “lubed properly”, then maybe...just maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm in the same boat. I want to see how they run, if they can keep up with the loads I'll want to run in them, and if it's a gun I can shoot all day like the G43. I'm currently trying to select a single stack pocket 9 for the 1% of the time I'll need one. I was impressed with the two sample G43's I was able to shoot, so it's my current front runner. This 365 did for me what it did for you, perked my ears up. But I'm not going to be running after one like walmart shoppers on black Friday. I was also not impressed with the day one "lube" issue on announcement day. I'll see what they look like after deployment when I get back in the late summer/early fall. Hopefully all of the end users will have found all of the bugs by then, if they exist.

Hopefully it runs well, but we'll see.

As a big glock fanboy and a sig hater.... if this gun proves itself over the next year then it eliminates the need for a G43 and even a G26 (mostly). Glock should be worried. But hey, maybe they might actually get innovative now.

I do think sig may just knock it out of the park on this one. Trying hard not to succumb to getting one of these but it may be hard to resist. I hate to say but I my fear is sig may not be able to keep up with demand and at that point, their QC will rear its ugly head. Thankfully Tony at JMC doesn’t have a holster for this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I want to see how they run, if they can keep up with the loads I'll want to run in them, and if it's a gun I can shoot all day like the G43. I'm currently trying to select a single stack pocket 9 for the 1% of the time I'll need one. I was impressed with the two sample G43's I was able to shoot, so it's my current front runner. This 365 did for me what it did for you, perked my ears up. But I'm not going to be running after one like walmart shoppers on black Friday. I was also not impressed with the day one "lube" issue on announcement day. I'll see what they look like after deployment when I get back in the late summer/early fall. Hopefully all of the end users will have found all of the bugs by then, if they exist.

Hopefully it runs well, but we'll see.
    What round would that be?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List