Page 154 of 232 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I'm not seeing the manual safety kit on SIG's webstore. Not surprising since there seems to be LOTS of stuff that SIG makes that never makes it to the webstore.
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Oh, nice.

But who wants to save $100 when you can get that sweet stippled grip module.
    Here. In stock here and close to same price.

https://sigsauerparts.com/sig-sauer-...fety-parts-kit

I think I have the SIG kit part number somewhere - I’ll look.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I think I have the SIG kit part number somewhere - I’ll look.
    Osage's listed SKU seems to follow SIG naming conventions:

KIT-365-SAFETY-CONV-NOGRIP

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    For sure. I've come across more than a handful of 365s with dead front sights. I learned after the first purchase to check that thing in the store before paying.

Note to future buyers.... CHECK THE FRONT SIGHT BEFORE YOU BUY. Request another one if it's dim or dead.

Sig is awesome about replacing it at no cost but that's just a pain in the ass.
    Came across a brand new one today with a dead front Tritium tube. Sig is sending the guy a label to repair it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    No buddy that’s fine!
    Is the sleeve/cover you have over the enigma part of the package? Would you be willing to share whether it is padded or slightly thick in areas covering the base of the holster? It looks like it adds quite a bit of comfort. Thank you. Sorry about all the questions but it looks freaking fantastic.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Is the sleeve/cover you have over the enigma part of the package? Would you be willing to share whether it is padded or slightly thick in areas covering the base of the holster? It looks like it adds quite a bit of comfort. Thank you. Sorry about all the questions but it looks freaking fantastic.
    The papoose isn't part of the Enigma, it's sold by a 3rd party.

Site Supporter
    So I have a couple of "P365X" 's I want to add dots too. Would it make more sense to buy XL slides already optics ready, or have my slides milled? Thoughts on the X vs XL?

Site Supporter
    I wanted to report great customer service from Sig. My P365 sights were dead on the rear and dim on the front. I contacted Sig and they had me send the slide in. It took me about 2 weeks to get around to FedEx, but I mailed it last week and it came back today. I figured since I bought it used it wouldn't be covered.
    Only complaint: they were supposed to email when it was being returned because it needed a signature. Thankfully my neighbor was home.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    So I have a couple of "P365X" 's I want to add dots too. Would it make more sense to buy XL slides already optics ready, or have my slides milled? Thoughts on the X vs XL?
    Maple Leaf optic milling will be cheaper.
    You’ll need a slightly taller front sight if you do that though.

I like the X slide/grip combination because if I’m going to go XL length I like the X plus small compensator performance wise over an XL.

I don’t think you can go wrong with any combination really though.

Could you comment on your experiences with X+Comp vs XL? I was comparing an X+PMM comp slide today vs XL slide and couldn't detect much difference. It seemed to me that with 124gr the comp recovered a little quicker and with 147gr they were about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I like the X slide/grip combination because if I’m going to go XL length I like the X plus small compensator performance wise over an XL.

User Tag List