Page 148 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I agree with that 100%.
    You just sold me, man. I've been putting off buying a SIG since forever, literally never owned one since my first pistol a decade ago. Especially since 320gate unfolded I really swore them off but I recently was thinking about a 320 M18 just because it's looking like it's here to stay like Glock's I might want to learn to run them. Looking like I'm going to buy P365XL first though as my main summer heat rig and probably put together an Enigma shell rig from JM Custom. Was also wondering if anybody carries these OWB or IWB at 3:00 or so? Seems ideal there also if you're dressing down, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    wondering if anybody carries these OWB or IWB at 3:00 or so? Seems ideal there also if you're dressing down, right?
    365XL in a JMCK IWB #3, 25 degree cant at 3:00, under a sportcoat to work this morning, jeans and an untucked shirt this evening and this weekend...I am used to a G19 in that holster that position and this gun is even easier...

Was also wondering if anybody carries these OWB or IWB at 3:00 or so? Seems ideal there also if you're dressing down, right?
    I have exactly one picture from my P365XL I could find. This was a JM CK IWB with a couple PTD loops. Tony also made me a range/competition holster so I could try it in a USPSA match, shown at left.

Name:  IMG_7488.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  56.5 KB

Site Supporter
    For those of you carrying a manual safety 365, does your holster have a full shield that covers the safety when it's holstered? Or no shield and you get your thumb on the safety before the pistol clears the holster?

I've been doing the former for ~1.5yrs with a JMCC IWB3 thinking that not having access to the safety may prevent an accident if I really screwed up and got my finger on the trigger right out of the holster. But I've also seen many 1911 holsters that allow safety access while holstered.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by APS-PF View Post
    For those of you carrying a manual safety 365, does your holster have a full shield that covers the safety when it's holstered? .
    my IWB 3 has the mid guard option and covers the inside lever, outside lever is exposed

You just sold me, man. I've been putting off buying a SIG since forever, literally never owned one since my first pistol a decade ago. Especially since 320gate unfolded I really swore them off but I recently was thinking about a 320 M18 just because it's looking like it's here to stay like Glock's I might want to learn to run them. Looking like I'm going to buy P365XL first though as my main summer heat rig and probably put together an Enigma shell rig from JM Custom. Was also wondering if anybody carries these OWB or IWB at 3:00 or so? Seems ideal there also if you're dressing down, right?

Sure thing man.

So I've been carrying a 365XL, Boresight grip module with razorback, a Holosun 407K in an Enigma with a papoose and Rego Designs leg leash upgrade.

At this point I think the Sig 365XL is probably the easiest entry into serious concealed carry AND the easiest entry into the dot world. With the Enigma set up correctly its just a no brainer. The Sig shoots better than any other pistol in it's category IMO and it's reliable and accurate. Within minutes you're up and running with the 407K no plates or any thing to fuck with. If this Mag Guts +2 I'm testing now proves reliable that adds maybe....an eight of an inch to the butt that gives me 15 rounds in the gun, one less than a Glock 19 in a package that's considerably smaller. Add in a spare 15 rounder and that's 30 rounds on my body. And the gun can basically fit in the palm of my hand.

I'm very tickled with mine. I'm working with Jon Hauptman at Phlster to incorporate a blade into the Enigma along with modifying the Velocity Systems Lo-Vis med carrier to work with the Enigma. So basically it will give me a pistol with 15 rounds, a blade, a spare magazine, and med kit that I can wear if need be with a tuckable shirt and regular street clothes. Turn key lo-vis.

@SouthNarc I greatly appreciate where you are going with this. I hope that the collaboration will go quickly and smoothly. I'm sure it is a little premature but if things go well do you think we might be able to see it within a year? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    @SouthNarc I greatly appreciate where you are going with this. I hope that the collaboration will go quickly and smoothly. I'm sure it is a little premature but if things go well do you think we might be able to see it within a year? Thanks.
    Definitely quicker than a year!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Definitely quicker than a year!
    Awesome, I look forward to it in multiples!

Quote Originally Posted by APS-PF View Post
    For those of you carrying a manual safety 365, does your holster have a full shield that covers the safety when it's holstered? Or no shield and you get your thumb on the safety before the pistol clears the holster?
    I have a full shield on my OWB2. The body side lever is completely covered, and the offside completely exposed - not an issue because it’s so low profile.

Was also wondering if anybody carries these OWB or IWB at 3:00 or so? Seems ideal there also if you're dressing down, right?
    I carry my P365 OWB at 3:30ish, and have a OWB2 on order for my new P365XL to do the same.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List