Page 129 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

In the Bill Wilson and Ken Hackathorn “crystal ball” video that was discussed in General Discussion Bill mentioned something new coming for the P365 from Wilson Combat today. Anyone seen or heard anything? My uneducated guess would be grip modules.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    In the Bill Wilson and Ken Hackathorn “crystal ball” video that was discussed in General Discussion Bill mentioned something new coming for the P365 from Wilson Combat today. Anyone seen or heard anything? My uneducated guess would be grip modules.
    I’ve been watching, but nothing that I’ve seen.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I guarantee it’ll be new grip modules made to fit men instead of warrior gnomes like the OEM grip modules because I traded my 365X for a 320X Compact and sold my holster and mag carrier. Men, you’re welcome. 🙄

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve been watching, but nothing that I’ve seen.
    I'd read, likely at / after SHOT show later in the month...
    We'll see

I haven’t gone through all 30+ pages (I know, shame on me ) but I saw SIG is now offering a manual safety kit if you want to install one on your non-manual safety 365. Has anyone installed one yet?

I put a safety on an M&P a long time ago and it was no big deal but I know zip about the inner workings of a 365.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I haven’t gone through all 30+ pages (I know, shame on me ) but I saw SIG is now offering a manual safety kit if you want to install one on your non-manual safety 365. Has anyone installed one yet?

I put a safety on an M&P a long time ago and it was no big deal but I know zip about the inner workings of a 365.
    It takes 10 minutes if you have a module with the safety cuts. There are lots of videos on line.

Thanks, I’ll dig around and watch some.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Wilson Combat posted a notice on YT that they are announcing a new product tomorrow morning. Perhaps 365 grip modules in advance of SHOT.

Anybody try a Talon (regular rubber) on a P365 or XL grip?

I will end up buying one I’m sure, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I’ve done three. It’s pretty straightforward if you’re mechanically inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    It takes 10 minutes if you have a module with the safety cuts. There are lots of videos on line.
    It only takes 10.5 minutes if you don’t and you own a Dremel.

User Tag List