Page 125 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2335

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Random thoughts after shooting the P365XL and G26.5 back to back today…

I like the P365XL, I just think my hands are too big for the grip. My support hand has almost zero space to clamp down on the side panel. Instead, I feel like I am just trying to crush through my finger tips and as a result feel significantly more recoil with it than even a G26.

Does anyone else have the same concern? Did you accept it and drive on or move on to something else?
    I had the same experience shooting my 365XL (and with the Glock 43). The grip is just too small for my hands. A Hogue grip sleeve solved that for me and didn’t affect how it concealed either. Win-win IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I apply almost all my support hand grip front to back, and not side to side. I try not to clamp with my finger tips at all.

Humble Marksman has a good video on this, as part of shooting a Glock well.
    Yep, I am definitely applying most of my support hand pressure as you’ve stated. The problem is I do not have much room where I’ve highlighted. My strong hand wraps almost the entire grip. However, with double stacks there’s a pocket for my hand to fit into.

Name:  60925926-1802-4FDB-AE31-76A12F6D4FC3.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  54.1 KB

Yep, I am definitely applying most of my support hand pressure as you’ve stated. The problem is I do not have much room where I’ve highlighted. My strong hand wraps almost the entire grip. However, with double stacks there’s a pocket for my hand to fit into.

Name:  60925926-1802-4FDB-AE31-76A12F6D4FC3.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  54.1 KB
    Would the Boresight grip module give you more real estate? If not, you might consider a Gen 5 Glock 26.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My hand on XL Boresight grip module. Still the texture is such that my support hand crushing into the side holds my primary hand fingers in place, to which my support hand "meat" adheres to. Gun stays flat and I don't have to re-grip. That may have something to do with the PMM comp as well.

Last edited by vandal; 01-07-2022 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Would the Boresight grip module give you more real estate? If not, you might consider a Gen 5 Glock 26.
    It probably would… maybe Wilson will give me something that works and isn’t $300?

It probably would… maybe Wilson will give me something that works and isn’t $300?
    If so, I bet it points like a 1911.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter

There is a guy on the sig forum that claims to have hands on experience with a yet to be released Wilson Combat p365 grip module. Word is that it will be out at shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    There is a guy on the sig forum that claims to have hands on experience with a yet to be released Wilson Combat p365 grip module. Word is that it will be out at shot.
    Hoping they do both P365 and XL sizes, both manual safety and not.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Hoping they do both P365 and XL sizes, both manual safety and not.
    I expect to order an XL module as soon
    as a non safety model is available, I'm
    curious how it'll compare to a Razorback.

What carry ammo are you guys using at the moment? I usually stick with 147gr HST, but I was curious if anyone opts for 124gr standard pressure in these?

User Tag List