Page 116 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I haven’t followed this pistol or thread much after firing the 365 a few years ago as the small frame was difficult to hold during strings of fire but I’ve become interested in the 365X. What is the optic footprint? I like the 507K, can it be direct mounted or are modifications required? If mods, are they doable by vendors such as Maple Leaf? Thanks!!

Site Supporter
    Plug and play...
    Direct mount

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I checked out a P365XL with manual safety tonight. Has anyone seen larger aftermarket safeties? The XL is more of a OWB holster size, and a higher profile safety lever would be a handling improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by S Jenks View Post
    Not yet, surprisingly. I’m looking forward to that and a slightly larger factory grip.
    Further to this… I was one of the people calling for a single stack G19 since, well - 1992? But I’ve found the G48 to be underwhelming. I’m thinking a MS P365XL could fill that role for me.

Who would be the most likely source to pester for developing a larger P365 manual safety? GrayGuns?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Further to this… I was one of the people calling for a single stack G19 since, well - 1992? But I’ve found the G48 to be underwhelming. I’m thinking a MS P365XL could fill that role for me.

Who would be the most likely source to pester for developing a larger P365 manual safety? GrayGuns?
    I heard back from GreyGuns, it doesn’t sound like something they are interested in pursuing at this time. Any other suggestions? I really don’t know the SIG aftermarket.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter
    I heard back from GreyGuns, it doesn’t sound like something they are interested in pursuing at this time. Any other suggestions? I really don’t know the SIG aftermarket.
    I have not seen anything other than a guy building up the factory safety with jbweld or whatever. Since none of the interwebs cool guys advocate for a manual safety there won't be enough of a market for someone to develop and market one. Heck the S&W Shield has been around for almost 10 years now with that stupid nub of a safety.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by APS-PF View Post
    I have not seen anything other than a guy building up the factory safety with jbweld or whatever. Since none of the interwebs cool guys advocate for a manual safety there won't be enough of a market for someone to develop and market one. Heck the S&W Shield has been around for almost 10 years now with that stupid nub of a safety.
    True. I don’t get it, the P320 and P365 cry out for a manual safety for reholstering of nothing else.

I sent a message to Armory Craft, let’s see what they say.
    Ken

I haven’t shot one yet, still finger-banging models with the Romeo Zero while I wait for guns without those dots installed and to me not only is the safety too small, it’s also too far to the rear of the slide and rubs my drumstick knuckle. For me, it would need to be 1/4-1/2” forward to be useful while also being larger. It’s a double fail for me as is.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    I haven’t followed this pistol or thread much after firing the 365 a few years ago as the small frame was difficult to hold during strings of fire but I’ve become interested in the 365X. What is the optic footprint? I like the 507K, can it be direct mounted or are modifications required? If mods, are they doable by vendors such as Maple Leaf? Thanks!!
    It fits perfectly in the footprint. Not sure if there really are many competitors that can say the same because the 507k is not exactly the same footprint as a jpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    407k on mine. Plug & play perfection.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For those that have fired the X and XL, do you have a preference?
    I’m leaning towards the X as I can more easily convert it to pocket-ish carry if needed with only a grip frame and magazine. I also prefer the recoil characteristics of the G45 to the G17 and I’m wondering if the X and XL mimic them.
    Thanks!

User Tag List