Page 11 of 232 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I've never posted a pic on this forum, but I'll see if it works like other forums.....

Attachment 22918
    Wow, I've never seen those before. What pistol does it fit, and how reliably do they feed? The pics of the Sig mag seem to just taper upward without the 'snorkel' top.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasBronco View Post
    Wow, I've never seen those before. What pistol does it fit, and how reliably do they feed? The pics of the Sig mag seem to just taper upward without the 'snorkel' top.
    They fit the higher capacity makarov. My dad got 2 Maks back in the day, a single stack like you described, and the let's call it double stack. Both in .380. He eventually gave me the single and my brother the double. They're both very reliable and an absolute blast to shoot. Everyone that's been handed one or the other looks at it like it's a Hi Point, but by the time they're through the first mag they're looking for another mag with a smile on their face. My brother actually has his with him in his truck sometimes. Mine is just a range toy.

I had forgotten all about the unique magazine until reading your description of this sig mag
    Last edited by Balisong; 01-09-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I bet it will work as well as the Surefire 60 round mags [emoji6]
    I did not get the memo. Do these suck?

Okay. I was wrong in my assumption of the size. I did not picture that short of a grip length with that many rounds. I am really really interested in the reliability of the magazines.

As far as the lube. Hell yeah the lube could put ir down. Seen it way too many times. Dudes run the latest and greatest crap. Shoot their gun in the winter. It shits the bed. Some lubes do not work in freezing cold conditions. I still believe this is typical Sig bullshit though. Why was this not tested before? Theoretically it is the same lube they use in the factory correct? So did this gun only get tested inside a temperature controlled building?

I admit. I have zero faith anymore in Sig Sauer. Looking good on paper is something Sig is really good at. Execution not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I did not get the memo. Do these suck?
    Yeah. At least the ones I used did. The stepped shell and two spring-followers leaves lots of places for friction or jams. Taking the whole mess apart and polishing any rough spots helped, but dirt or suppressor crud was not a good thing for reliability. PMag 40s are my go-to when 28-30 isn’t enough.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 01-09-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Yeah. At least the ones I used did. The stepped shell and two spring-followers leaves lots of places for friction or jams. Taking the whole mess apart and polishing any rough spots helped, but dirt or suppressor crud was not a good thing for reliability. PMag 40s are my go-to when 28-30 isn’t enough.
    Same here. I picked up a Magpul D60 also but I have yet to even use/test it. Regular mags seem to get me through anything I need them to. Maybe if you were an overwatch on a tripod or something......

Site Supporter
    http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/...-for-glock-43/

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/...-40-base-pads/

TT makes plus 3 extensions for G43 and can get the Shield to 10 rounds.

1 round difference isn't a game-changer. And the more rounds that are crammed into a single stack, the longer it gets in the grip which defeats a large portion of their concealment advantages.

Basically it's a G26 minus 4 ounces? Meh.

Maybe we'll get more looks at the mag from Shot show coming up.

After seeing rifle failures due to lube in Germany and Kansas, colder than hell, I can believe their story somewhat. I can also see where I will eventually own a 365 once they are vetted in the real world. From what I’ve read I can see it replacing my G43 as an ankle pistol or in the pocket if the sizes are correct. I know the debacle with the 320 soured a lot of people’s view toward Sig and I also agree they are not the rock solid company they once were but I’ll evaluate one after they become available. Just to clarify I guess I’m more a Wilson fanboy as that’s what I carry 99% of the time but like having options for those times I can’t. The G43 has filled that role for almost 2 years now with no issues but a couple extra bullets can’t be a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List