Page 101 of 232 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    My P365 was manufactured on December 6, 2019 according to the sticker on the case. It has the new style striker with the angled tip however the striker sleeve that holds the slide plate on is the old non-locking style. Does anyone know where I can source a new style locking striker sleeve? SIG only sells the complete striker assembly for $39 plus shipping and even if I order that there’s no guarantee from reports I’ve read that I’ll be guaranteed to get the latest striker and striker sleeve! Calling SIG on Tuesday. I hope they’ll mail me one but I’m guessing they’ll want me to send the whole gun back instead.

It’s annoying that you can’t even look at the date of production and be sure you have all the latest part revisions. You really need to physically inspect the pistol.
    I’ve ordered it from sig directly and Osage county back in January. Both sent me package with new angled striker and new (easier) style striker sleeve.

Good to know about Osage thanks. I was wondering about them since the picture they had of the striker assembly appeared to show the new striker but old non locking striker sleeve. I wouldn’t call the new style locking style easier. Are you sure you have the new updated part?

Good to know about Osage thanks. I was wondering about them since the picture they had of the striker assembly appeared to show the new striker but old non locking striker sleeve. I wouldn’t call the new style locking style easier. Are you sure you have the new updated part?
    I definitely prefer the “old” style strike sleeve. It only required one motion, and no bending of the plastic(!!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    I definitely prefer the “old” style strike sleeve. It only required one motion, and no bending of the plastic(!!!!).
    I don’t because I’ve seen multiple reports of people having their slide plate drop down while firing their P365 which causes the slide not to be able to return to battery. This is why SIG redesigned the part as one of their rolling changes to the platform.

I don’t because I’ve seen multiple reports of people having their slide plate drop down while firing their P365 which causes the slide not to be able to return to battery. This is why SIG redesigned the part as one of their rolling changes to the platform.
    At least there was a reason. Now I have to decide if I want to replace my old 2019 striker. 🥴🥴🥴

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83hAANDK-zI

Old on the right and new on the left. My recent orders from Osage and Sig have both had the "new" design. For whatever reason, it is easier for me to remove the new one (on the left). Obviously making it so the backplate doesn't come flying off is a nice bonus.

I wish SIG would sell that part by itself. I miss having a Glock and every piece easily available.

All I need now is a dot, received my PMM Micro JTTC/Barrel combo, install was fine, I'd want bigger than a 6" adjustable wrench and a vice clamped to my counter next time, but looks good. Going to test it out maybe next week, waiting for my approved form 4 to show up before next range trip.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wait...Wut?

You can put a P365 slide on a P365XL frame!? Thanks did not know that. That is pretty interesting.
    It’s..... a modular handgun ....

The FCU’s are the same, or at least close enough that you can put a 365 FCU in a 365XL grip shell.

The FCU is really an incredible concept and imo a game changer. The ability to swap out frame sizes for a relatively small amount of money (in comparison to buying a new gun) means you can try many combos to find what works best. Also it means we will start seeing more things like this aluminum frame: https://www.icarusprecision.com/prod...365-grip-frame

I’m not real excited about it but it’s neat. Also I can have my pistol stippled by buying a already stippled frame or buying an extra and shipping it off. If I wanna ship my Glock off to boresight I won’t have a gun for 8+ weeks. I can send him a frame or buy one already done and never be without my gun. For those who own a lot of guns it’s not a big deal but I have a small collection. I’ve never been willing to be without my main Carey gun for 2 months. This is a game changer.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

User Tag List