Page 39 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

A fellow student in last weekend’s class had a P365 and let me put a few rounds through it. I was surprised by how much I liked the little gun. I felt it was between a G43 and a G26 in width. The trigger was nice and the gun was very flat shooting with little felt recoil. It felt closer to shooting a G19 than a G26 to me. I was able to stack rounds in a ragged hole at 5y pulling the trigger as soon as the sights settled from recoil. It’s a damn shame that SIG can’t seem to release a gun that’s completely tested and vetted before it hits the market. Otherwise, the P365 would have been a real winner.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    MAC p365 shit the bed. Interested to see the video. But this seems like a common deal. Some work some do not.
    And this is why I just keep putting off anything from Sig not for a year, but, forever...

With a Glock 43 you know exactly what you are getting, both the good and bad. The lure of the 365 is mo ammo, better trigger, better experience, but nobody, including Sig, knows how the experience will actually turn out.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    And this is why I just keep putting off anything from Sig not for a year, but, forever...
    Not going to happen. But if Cohen gets axed and they hire someone formidable. That would sure help bring me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    With a Glock 43 you know exactly what you are getting, both the good and bad. The lure of the 365 is mo ammo, better trigger, better experience, but nobody, including Sig, knows how the experience will actually turn out.
    I do, the verdict is out and the juice isn't worth the squeeze at this time.

It would have to be damn impressive for me to drop my g43. I sold my first in a da/sa haze. But realized that was stupid and nothing I have carried runs like a g43 for the size. It sits in my hand quite well and the butchered talons work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... damn... this is one I'm really rooting for. Maybe a chicken sacrifice will help.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Hilarious.

Being a SIG fan these days is like having a heavily imbibing buddy. You want to stick by them but they keep getting shitfaced and do stupid.

Mine had a dead trigger as well. I didn’t think to shot the gun all “gangsta”. Sent it back and they replaced the striker on it. I had over 1200 rounds through the gun and had 4 malfunctions, two were the dead trigger. I now have about 300 through it without any issues yet but not holding my breath on this. I will say it is by far the best shooting small gun I’ve had and incredibly accurate but it will take at last 1000 error free rounds before I get comfortable with it. I think I can safely say this is the last sig I’ll ever purchase.

I thought I knew better on getting this gun so soon but succumbed to the 10/12 round capacity is such a small gun.

Site Supporter
    Man this is sad. I wish Sig had stuck with the classic series, updated the P232, and sold the P250 like S&W does the 9VE.

User Tag List