Page 192 of 232 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Not reassembled correctly or a part is broken. My bet is on the first part.
    Sear pin not fully seated or broken sear spring is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Just talked with Sig CS about the 365 they are transitioning to all slides will have the rear sight dovetailed and seperate from the RDS plate. Smooth slides will not be available all will have optics cut or sold with optics.
    It’s about time Sig made this decision. Of course I just purchased a slick upper P365 because I had resigned myself to getting it cut.

Well I traded a buddy my XL slide for his Macro Slide.

Also added a standard p365.

since I am TDY a lot the next two weeks it will be a little bit of time before I get it to the range.

I have 1500 rounds of 147 grain Golden Saber I think J should just carry Thant since it’s what I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Does anyone run the Wilson Combat P365 grip? I’m wondering if I should just get an XL and keep the P365 the way it is or turn the p365 into a P365xish handgun.

I was Planning on getting the XL WC grip because I was planning on getting a second XL and I am still planning that but the P365 fits in pockets and such at its current length and wondering if the WC grip would make it more shoot able. Thanks!

I like the Wilson P365 grip a lot, have the Wilson XL version on my XL as well. There are small differences in contour (from factory sig) in the Wilson versions that along with the texture help he shoot each gun a tiny bit better in shot to shot recovery.

For me the Wilson grip module is a huge improvement. I have them on my P365, P365XL and P320s.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    For me the Wilson grip module is a huge improvement. I have them on my P365, P365XL and P320s.
    100%, My 365 and 2 XL's have Wilson Module's

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Does anyone run the Wilson Combat P365 grip? I’m wondering if I should just get an XL and keep the P365 the way it is or turn the p365 into a P365xish handgun.

I was Planning on getting the XL WC grip because I was planning on getting a second XL and I am still planning that but the P365 fits in pockets and such at its current length and wondering if the WC grip would make it more shoot able. Thanks!
    I have 4 of them. Two for the XL's and two for the 365's. I like them as I added the weights to the training guns to help me with my hand/arm issues, (every ounce helps with the pain). I have the carry guns setup without the weights installed to keep things as light as possible. I still kept some factory grips as they are a good bit less wide. Trivial to swap but sometimes with nice clothes it is good to be able to slim the profile even if it is just by a hair. At the price they run it is a no brainer. I like having spare grip modules anyways.

As for aiding in shooting, I find the added weights to help more than the actual design of the grip though there is a slight improvement just with being wider but it is negligible. I wish the Razor back grips could have weights added to them as I find that design to actually be better than the Wilson or do more for me in terms of helping with recoil management, they would be tops if we could add weight to them.

So it gets rid of the issue I had with my old p365 that had issues just a little thin? I have Medium hands.

User Tag List