Page 178 of 232 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    External small parts only? Trigger, mags and internals have no issues?
    Not BT, but zero issues in three P365’s to date. Current EDC P365X was bought last fall. I treated the mag bodies with Eezox before first use (I have half a dozen or more). Drop of oil on mag release. Hmm about it. (I use Slip 2000). Try for cleaning / lube once a month if I don’t shoot it. Carried the past three months in the RV pretty much all the time.

It’s working so well I decided to go ahead and sell my Gen 5 G19 MOS for another project. I don’t miss the Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Not BT, but zero issues in three P365’s to date. Current EDC P365X was bought last fall. I treated the mag bodies with Eezox before first use (I have half a dozen or more). Drop of oil on mag release. Hmm about it. (I use Slip 2000). Try for cleaning / lube once a month if I don’t shoot it. Carried the past three months in the RV pretty much all the time.

It’s working so well I decided to go ahead and sell my Gen 5 G19 MOS for another project. I don’t miss the Glock.
    Thanks. Yeah I will always keep a glock or two buy I may just move over to the p365xl for everything. Seems the way to go on this

Thanks. Yeah I will always keep a glock or two buy I may just move over to the p365xl for everything. Seems the way to go on this
    For sure, I kept my G34 for USPSA.

By now, with what, over a million P365 FCU’s sold, you just don’t see any huge number of reported issues. They just seem to work. I regret selling my XL, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, and I have the patience of a Newt.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    For sure, I kept my G34 for USPSA.

By now, with what, over a million P365 FCU’s sold, you just don’t see any huge number of reported issues. They just seem to work. I regret selling my XL, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, and I have the patience of a Newt.
    Ha I am currently having the patience of a newt with obtaining a few eps carry lol

I love the g19 just I fight it a tad more than a wilson p365xl which just works naturally in hand for me

Site Supporter

Today should be the day that the 365 macro goes official as well. Should make moving over to the 365 as a primary do everything side arm that much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Today should be the day that the 365 macro goes official as well. Should make moving over to the 365 as a primary do everything side arm that much easier.
    Agreed. Really hope the macro mags work in the standard p365xls. Eagerly waiting for info on this

Site Supporter
    Agreed. Really hope the macro mags work in the standard p365xls. Eagerly waiting for info on this

That would have been the smart thing for them to do but I'm not sure that will be the case. I have a sneaking suspicion that they will pull a Glock and the Macro mags won't be backwards compatible (think 43x to 43 mags). However, if that's the case, given the platform, they could re-engineer the regular 365 grip module to accommodate a potentially wider macro magazine. There is no way that Macro fames will be compatible with standard 365 holsters anyway so I could see myself cutting down a macro frame for my 365xl regardless. Definitely can't wait for the official release - was really hoping the embargo was gonna be up at midnight last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    That would have been the smart thing for them to do but I'm not sure that will be the case. I have a sneaking suspicion that they will pull a Glock and the Macro mags won't be backwards compatible (think 43x to 43 mags). However, if that's the case, given the platform, they could re-engineer the regular 365 grip module to accommodate a potentially wider macro magazine. There is no way that Macro fames will be compatible with standard 365 holsters anyway so I could see myself cutting down a macro frame for my 365xl regardless. Definitely can't wait for the official release - was really hoping the embargo was gonna be up at midnight last night.
    Same excited to see what this 3nds up being. I mean 12+1 with a spare 15 should be plenty for most things but the macro is a great idea potentially

Site Supporter
    I've had good luck with a couple of Magguts +2 kit's
    in my XL's, various fmj's 124 & 147gr HST's, run em
    slow, fast, limp wrist with PMM comp,left them full for
    extended period's, first round through slide lock, never
    an issue of any kind, 14+1, plus the base's are an improvement.
    Sample of 2 kit's / 2 gun's.

Quote Originally Posted by D-der View Post
    I've had good luck with a couple of Magguts +2 kit's
    in my XL's, various fmj's 124 & 147gr HST's, run em
    slow, fast, limp wrist with PMM comp,left them full for
    extended period's, first round through slide lock, never
    an issue of any kind, 14+1, plus the base's are an improvement.
    Sample of 2 kit's / 2 gun's.
    Nice! Good enough for carry?

User Tag List