Page 118 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Thanks Chuck, but Mrs. RJ sold her little blaster earlier this year.

I’ll see if there’s a 365X locally to check out. One thing I need to figure out is if I put a 507k on the 365X, the buis consisting of the k optic body and sig front sight shoots poi=POA I assume.
    407k on my 365x works well enough to keep from rushing to send out my 365 to be milled to maintain the factory rear sight on that one. I just swap uppers between lowers when traveling to NY to not run afoul of their mag limits.

I can’t search the thread for this - an XL slide assembly will fit properly on my P365, right? I think the dust hood length is identical.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I can’t search the thread for this - an XL slide assembly will fit properly on my P365, right? I think the dust hood length is identical.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks - I may keep an eye out for an XL top end as a spare.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    407k on my 365x works well enough to keep from rushing to send out my 365 to be milled to maintain the factory rear sight on that one. I just swap uppers between lowers when traveling to NY to not run afoul of their mag limits.
    Excellent, thanks. I did end up buying a 365x last weekend, shot a meager 89 rounds so far, but malfunction free. I like it a lot.

I am leaning towards the 407k because lately I just leave my game gun 507c in 2 MOA dot mode, and I am kinda liking the dot only picture. How does the 6 MOA dot work for you shooting, with the 407k? The P365x is meant to become my EDC, assuming it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Another option depending on what your magazine situation is:

https://tactical.dev/products/10-rou...ound-magazines

Name:  10XL-Flat_1_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  42.5 KB

Has anyone found the factory 10 round XL length mags unreliable?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Has anyone found the factory 10 round XL length mags unreliable?
    I have 8 of the factory 10 round XL length mags and all of them are reliable.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Another option depending on what your magazine situation is:

https://tactical.dev/products/10-rou...ound-magazines

Name:  10XL-Flat_1_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  42.5 KB

I have several of these basepads and have found that they really compress the mag spring when loading that 10th round which causes significant friction on the slide. The SIG 10 round XL mags on the other hand seem to have more room and don’t have this issue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Excellent, thanks. I did end up buying a 365x last weekend, shot a meager 89 rounds so far, but malfunction free. I like it a lot.

I am leaning towards the 407k because lately I just leave my game gun 507c in 2 MOA dot mode, and I am kinda liking the dot only picture. How does the 6 MOA dot work for you shooting, with the 407k? The P365x is meant to become my EDC, assuming it works out.
    I went with the green 407k. It messes with my astigmatism less. Not finding the 6moa dot to be a detriment to good shooting at all, even plinking on 10” plates at 100 meters. Liked it well enough to order one of their full-size Holosun with a 6 MOA red ring to put on another project at some point.

User Tag List