Page 196 of 232 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Name:  187BB7D4-EEF6-44C7-9828-7C0C0C7A4150.jpeg
Views: 746
Size:  68.1 KB

Can anyone with Macro and regular P365 frames check and see if the Macro extended mag release is backwards compatible with the P365 frames? Might be a nice economical upgrade with the texture and slight extension. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Name:  187BB7D4-EEF6-44C7-9828-7C0C0C7A4150.jpeg
Views: 746
Size:  68.1 KB
    Sure did lol

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Can anyone with Macro and regular P365 frames check and see if the Macro extended mag release is backwards compatible with the P365 frames? Might be a nice economical upgrade with the texture and slight extension. Thanks in advance.
    I don't plan on trying it on mine but I don't see why not

I was Able to get 3 local p365macro mags so I will just start adding more mags since the cop shop should have them. I was Told late November/December is when the LE versions are coming to my local cop shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I was Able to get 3 local p365macro mags so I will just start adding more mags since the cop shop should have them. I was Told late November/December is when the LE versions are coming to my local cop shop.
    Is LE version xl slide with macro mag? That has been my setup from day 1 and I really enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Is LE version xl slide with macro mag? That has been my setup from day 1 and I really enjoy it
    That is what I was told. I will See when they come in I have two on order I might pay for one now just to see if I need to get another XL since I traded my XL slide for a Macro Slide.

Picked up my Macro the other day and put my EPS Carry/Spectre Comp slide on it and moved the Macro Comp slide to a standard P365 frame. Super love the Macro frame. I think this combo should fit my needs well.

Site Supporter
    I ran some GD 124gr +P through my PMM comped carry XL over the weekend,
    I was a little surprised, the comp didn't seem to have that much effect, they
    were notably more stout than the std pressure HST's I normally carry.
    The Gold Dot's did seem to shoot a little tighter at 25 but the HST's do shoot
    pretty well and the recoil trade off doesn't seem to make sense.

How do people shoot these things so fast? I recently bought a P365XL to see what all the hype was about and maybe my eyes wandered from my Shield Pluses. Whether it’s the different trigger or longer sight radius, I shoot tighter slow-fire groups with the XL vs the Shield+. The XL grip is about the same length as the Shield+ with flush 10-rd mag but I’m having trouble keeping my support hand on the XL. Switched to a Wilson Combat grip which seemed to help control the left-right twisting but I’m just having trouble getting both hands to stay on the gun.

So, what’s your secret to shooting the P365 like it was a Glock 19? I find myself having to regrip my support hand every two to three rounds. In comparison, I can shoot a 10-rd string with 4.25” M&P without regripping.

User Tag List