Page 133 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I also noticed that the guns sometimes fails to eject a fully loaded Black Hills 115 grain Tac-XP with the Barnes all copper TAC-XP Hollow Point. The round functions fine in the gun when shooting but when it comes time to unload the gun and eject a live round from the chamber it sometimes hangs up. This is likely due to the fact that the bullet is on the slightly long side. I like this round because it has a large hollowpoint and is relatively low recoiling to allow better control and follow-up shots. The round has noticeably less recoil and muzzle lift than an American Eagle 124 grain FMJ. The round is listed as having a muzzle velocity of 1200 feet per second, but I could swear that I chronographed it in the past and the average velocity was more like 1060 feet per second.
    Excellent load. Long and fully mag-length in 9mm Glocks.

Is the ejection port in the 365 shorter? Eyeballing, looks like the nose of the round is catching a curve on the bottom right of the port.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Use my 365xl for running and had mag rust problems. Painted the mags with Alumahyde II and replaced the mag catch with an aftermarket one which is black nitrided stainless. No more rust.
    Who is doing the aftermarket mag catch?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...h-with-texture

https://www.vuurwapen.com/vuurwapen-...elease-button/

I have tried both of them and really like the checkered Vuurwapen. In stock here: https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/vuurwa...utton-pyramid/

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Nice, thanks. Does the extension cause any issues with carry?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Nice, thanks. Does the extension cause any issues with carry?
    Not for me. You might want to join Sig Talk. Lots of info there too.

This is the one that's helped to eliminate my rust issue: Lakeline LLC Stainless Steel Magazine Release Button for 9mm Sig P365

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I have a slightly used P365.

A few things I noticed is that it is absolutely impossible to get 12 rounds into a brand new 12 round magazine.

I also noticed that the guns sometimes fails to eject a fully loaded Black Hills 115 grain Tac-XP with the Barnes all copper TAC-XP Hollow Point. The round functions fine in the gun when shooting but when it comes time to unload the gun and eject a live round from the chamber it sometimes hangs up. This is likely due to the fact that the bullet is on the slightly long side. I like this round because it has a large hollowpoint and is relatively low recoiling to allow better control and follow-up shots. The round has noticeably less recoil and muzzle lift than an American Eagle 124 grain FMJ. The round is listed as having a muzzle velocity of 1200 feet per second, but I could swear that I chronographed it in the past and the average velocity was more like 1060 feet per second.

Here are two photos of two different unfired rounds getting caught up while I was trying to cycle them out of the chamber.

Attachment 82909

Attachment 82910
    Do you happen to know the build date of your pistol? Are you able to take a picture of the feed ramp on your barrel?

I’m curious which version barrel you have and whether it’s the old narrow feed ramp or new wider feed ramp.

I understand this could be, and likely be, not related to the feedramp at all.

Is there a listing of the changes Sig made to the 365 family since introduction?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The ones I know of

- 2 striker redesigns
    V2 changed striker tip to make it angled to reduce primer drag and changed spring to a shorter length
    V3 changed the channel liner shape so that backplates wouldn’t inadvertently come off during firing
    - 1 extractor redesign
    - 1 feedramp redesign

I’m sure SigTalk has these and more if you’re willing to wade through that mess.

V1 Striker
    Name:  5B741465-F8F7-42AC-8FA7-A8C388159143.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  30.0 KB

V2 Striker
    Name:  300ED4B4-51DE-4A6E-A92F-F25060458292.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  16.1 KB

V3 Striker
    Name:  9E2CB6B8-DB8A-49FB-BCBC-33BD91BFFCFB.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  13.6 KB

Extractor
    Name:  6721FA00-2FD4-48E0-8701-B20D41A6F879.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  27.6 KB

Feedramp (V1 on top, V2 on bottom)
    Name:  5C2E6093-902A-4D78-A4FB-80C3DC9EC24A.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  24.3 KB

In the very, very beginning there was an RSA change for FTRB and a change to the barrel hood due to peening.

User Tag List