Page 232 of 232 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Sig P365 Flux Raider from SHOT 24, link below. It uses a 6" inch barrel and I would probably feed it Leigh Defense or Underwood +P 90gr ( approx 1550 FPS out of a 6" inch barrel ) or Speer Gold Dot 124gr +P's. Kind of cool but I will probably pass on it.

https://youtu.be/seTFpVQQZmI?si=_Ydd14kRe6YTa1-L
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-02-2024 at 03:08 PM.

Preferred optic for the P365

So I just DROS'd a P365CA (On roster! LOL) and was wondering what the preferred optic in for 2024?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    So I just DROS'd a P365CA (On roster! LOL) and was wondering what the preferred optic in for 2024?
    For a 365, I don't think the EPS Carry has much competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    It’s tough to argue against the Holosun EPS Carry. If you would prefer an open emitter optic, then the Holosun 407k and 507k (depending on if you want a 6 or 2 MOA dot) are the ones to beat, although I’ve been hearing great things about the new Sig Romeo X Compact as well.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I have an EPS carry on one macro, and just got an axg legion and installed a Romeo X Compact on it.

The Romeo X is noticeably more clear and more crisp (for my eyes). I am running it in Circle mode and it’s great.

For concealed carry (not OWB), i have not had any issues whatsoever with open omitter optics.

Name:  IMG_2229.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  41.2 KB

I really like the X I have on a Macro and a 229.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

These days with having a choice between open and closed emitter sights, I'll take the closed emitter sights, as Murphy has been known to show up at the worst possible times. My first choice if the auto adjust dot intensity works okay with **your** corrected vision eyesight, astigmatism, etc., and if you don't mind a green only 2 MOA dot / circle dot reticle, I would choose the new Holosun SCS Carry sight.
    SCS as in solar charging with the dual light sensors coupled to their newer SCS automatic intensity adjusting algorithm and is made for the RMSc or K footprint ( P365) and has a one touch manual override that goes to high reticle intensity for 30 minutes and can be canceled at anytime with another touch of the button. I really think this technology is the future for pistol and possibly long gun RDS sights.

My # 2 choice would be between either a Holosun EPS Carry with a 6 MOA red dot or the upcoming Sig Romeo X **enclosed emitter** model. I think I would like the + - controls location and the battery change simlicity better on the Sig but the battery compartment does protrude and thicken the housing up a little, the Romeo X has 20,000 battery life vs 50,000 on the Holosun and at this point the Holosun has been out longer so it's more proven. IMHO, between these, it's just your personal preference and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Last edited by Biggy; 02-16-2024 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks guys

Sig Romeo X it is…

Oh and does the standard X for on the 365? Or just the X compact?

Oh and does the standard X for on the 365? Or just the X compact?
    Compact

User Tag List