Page 105 of 232 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    @RJ Thanks. Yeah, that's what I was thinking, and have spent a couple of hours looking for one "because I know I ordered some". Found springs for about a half dozen or more other guns, some of which I don't have any more. But no P365.

Osage, you say. Thanks!!
    https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-saue...il-spring.html

I think it’s showing in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It is, and I had it almost ordered until I got to the shipping. Cheapest option they had was $11-$12. Looked around, and Optics Planet had them in stock, for another buck or two, but with free shipping. Found OP slow on shipping previously, but in no hurry.

Thanks for suggestion and prompt to order a couple!

I've been trying a Mika pocket holster cut to cover the dot (working great), and when I pulled the P365 out, the slide was resting about 1/2" out of battery. .
    A soft holster with a short, single action trigger with no external safety is not the greatest idea. I’ve installed safeties on both my 365’s but still only use Kydex with them.

It is, and I had it almost ordered until I got to the shipping. Cheapest option they had was $11-$12. Looked around, and Optics Planet had them in stock, for another buck or two, but with free shipping. Found OP slow on shipping previously, but in no hurry.

Thanks for suggestion and prompt to order a couple!
    It would be a good idea to also order a new extractor & extractor spring while you're at it.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    It would be a good idea to also order a new extractor & extractor spring while you're at it.
    Yep. Thanks!

Just don't throw away your old extractor until you're sure the new one fits. The newest extractors don't always fit the older guns (the springs are fine though).

Site Supporter
    Finally found one of these in stock and picked it up as a new pocket pistol for when clothing doesn't allow (or I'm too lazy to put on) a proper holster. Was only able to find a non-safety version, which is not ideal IMO for pocket carry. In case anyone is in the same boat and doesn't already know this (I have not read all 104 pages), it was very easy to swap in a safety and a flat trigger. The two projects combined took ~20 minutes and ~$100 in parts.

+2 Mag Guts are out for the 10 rounders
    https://magguts.com/product/sig-saue...ound-magazine/

a novel system that turns an already impressive capacity dense firearm into a weapon with a density of firepower that almost seems impossible.

anyone up for a 2K round mag test?

I shot my wife’s EDC 365 today, and was reminded what an awesome shooting gun the basic 365 is.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    +2 Mag Guts are out for the 10 rounders
    https://magguts.com/product/sig-saue...ound-magazine/

anyone up for a 2K round mag test?
    I’ll have a roughly 500 round report soon.

User Tag List