Page 96 of 232 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I keep thinking about giving the P365 another try. I got one in Jan 2018 when they first came out. I went back to my SHield after having an issue with it and not having trust in it with all the reports of failures. Capacity is the only reason I can think to switch to it again from my Shield. My Shield has seved me perfectly for many many years now though, so it is hard to justify.

Any word on an optics ready standard P365?

I've had my p365 for 10 months now and my XL for 4 months, I am way more accurate with the regular p365 than the XL, which is the opposite of how it's suppose to be from reading here.

Should I get the sights checked on my XL? Is it the trigger difference? I have 1000 rounds through the p365 and 500 through the XL ....the p365 I'm dead accurate, the XL I'm Left, Left High and Left Low.......opinions?

This is mainly at 7, 10 and 20 yards using 115 and 147 grain.

What are your preferred mags with this gun? Looking to pick up some additional ones with a new gun. Does the 10 rd with pinky grip print any more than the flat 10 round?

If I plan on getting a p365xl as well can I run the 12 rounders from it in the 365?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

The pinky extension is toward the trigger side of the magazine, and I don’t think it prints more than the flat mag. To use the P365 12 round mag in the XL, you have to replace the base plate with one that will fit into the XL mag well.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    What are your preferred mags with this gun? Looking to pick up some additional ones with a new gun. Does the 10 rd with pinky grip print any more than the flat 10 round?

If I plan on getting a p365xl as well can I run the 12 rounders from it in the 365?
    I'm trying one out now, prefer the flat 10rnd in the 365 grip, but overall like the XL grip better, so running it XL grip, flat 12rnd mags and have a couple 15rnd mags for reloads.

12rnd and 15rnd mag body is compatible with both depending on floor plate, obviously 12rnd XL configured mag works in the shorter 365 grip just with some mag body exposed. Mags are shipping with floor plates for both grip modules.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    I'm trying one out now, prefer the flat 10rnd in the 365 grip, but overall like the XL grip better, so running it XL grip, flat 12rnd mags and have a couple 15rnd mags for reloads.

12rnd and 15rnd mag body is compatible with both depending on floor plate, obviously 12rnd XL configured mag works in the shorter 365 grip just with some mag body exposed. Mags are shipping with floor plates for both grip modules.

Thanks so much for the pictures. That helps a lot! Do you use the same upper and firing control unit on the 365 and xl frames? That FCU is such an awesome idea and sigs lowers are surprisingly cheap.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

My wife uses a P365 for EDC. It seems like she is constantly getting corrosion on her magazines. Are others experiencing this as well?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My wife uses a P365 for EDC. It seems like she is constantly getting corrosion on her magazines. Are others experiencing this as well?
    My wife and I haven’t had a rust problems, but my son has. I carry a spare magazine in my pocket, and no problems with that either.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Thanks so much for the pictures. That helps a lot! Do you use the same upper and firing control unit on the 365 and xl frames? That FCU is such an awesome idea and sigs lowers are surprisingly cheap.
    I’ve been running my P365 slide with an XL frame. I swapped out the FCU from my original P365 into the new XL frame and haven’t looked back... so far very GTG.

User Tag List