Page 228 of 232 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Attachment 111955

Attachment 111956

X grip was too thin and left me raising the barrel. A couple of layers of bicycle inner tube filled the grip to the same size as the Macro grip. Indexes correctly now.
    That is a smart way to do it. I keep chopping macro grips down to xl length for that

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    That is a smart way to do it. I keep chopping macro grips down to xl length for that
    Finding a cheap XL frame and the rubber was a prototype to see if i had a Macro grip chop in my future. I think doing it this way is the best of both worlds; Macro length (with a surprise twist coming) for winter carry and range days and the modded XL for concealing under thinner garments.

I held out for quite a while, but it looks like it's finally my time to jump on the P365 family bandwagon. This is going to get expensive.

Do any of you fine people know if the Raven Vanguard and Phlster Enigma Express holsters are compatible with the Wilson Combat P365 grip modules?

Then Enigma Express is. I don’t have a Vanguard to check.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    I held out for quite a while, but it looks like it's finally my time to jump on the P365 family bandwagon. This is going to get expensive.

Do any of you fine people know if the Raven Vanguard and Phlster Enigma Express holsters are compatible with the Wilson Combat P365 grip modules?
    Yes they are. First hand experience

I vastly prefer jmck enigma shell or tulster oath for my enigma vs phlster

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Attachment 111955

Attachment 111956

X grip was too thin and left me raising the barrel (upon presentation, natural point of aim was too low . A couple of layers of bicycle inner tube filled the grip to the same size as the Macro grip. Indexes correctly now.
    How "grippy" is the rubber from the bicycle inner tube? Will it catch on a cover garment?

I have a P365 with a Wilson XL grip that is still a bit too small for my hands. This bicycle inner tube might fix that for me and make the gun usable for my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    How "grippy" is the rubber from the bicycle inner tube? Will it catch on a cover garment?

I have a P365 with a Wilson XL grip that is still a bit too small for my hands. This bicycle inner tube might fix that for me and make the gun usable for my hands.
    I've seen that some people also use hockey tape as an alternative to rubber with good results. I'm going to try that too. It's a cheap experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Yes they are. First hand experience

I vastly prefer jmck enigma shell or tulster oath for my enigma vs phlster
    I’ve discussed this with @TGS before. The Phlster Skeleton and City Special are very well made holsters but the kydex/boltaron/whatever they use is thicker than some of their competitors. The JMCK Enigma shell is is noticeably thinner than the Phlster holsters and, depending on your concealment needs, might make a difference for you in terms of concealment. An Enigma already adds thickness to a carry setup because of the faceplate. These tiny fractions of an inch in thickness actually are noticeable if you stack a few on top of each other.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    I've seen that some people also use hockey tape as an alternative to rubber with good results. I'm going to try that too. It's a cheap experiment.
    Yes, I forgot who suggested it, but it was someone on p-f. I am trying it out on a few grips. My LCR didn't work out so well, I think the rubber might be too squishy, and it started to slough off so I removed it.

I still have a layer on my P365X, but I put it over a Talon grip. It feels surprisingly good shooting.

Name:  IMG_3577.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  100.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I’ve discussed this with @TGS before. The Phlster Skeleton and City Special are very well made holsters but the kydex/boltaron/whatever they use is thicker than some of their competitors. The JMCK Enigma shell is is noticeably thinner than the Phlster holsters and, depending on your concealment needs, might make a difference for you in terms of concealment. An Enigma already adds thickness to a carry setup because of the faceplate. These tiny fractions of an inch in thickness actually are noticeable if you stack a few on top of each other.
    Agreed 100%. I also find the skeleton much less comfortable. I feel the jmck is the most comfortable followed by tulster oath. I do use the oath at the range on my training enigma as my jmck enigma shells have an issue with cracking near the wing (approx 1 to 1.5 years broken 2 so far).

User Tag List