Page 103 of 232 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

If I'm understanding what was happening, then it's pretty common when dropping partially loaded mags. Perhaps the location of the logjam is unique to the P365 magazine design, but getting rounds pointing in odd directions and stopping up the mag happens to me probably around 20-30% of the time when dropping a partially loaded mag. I don't keep data on that, but two-to-three out of ten times sounds about right. That's over several different manufactures. My gen 1 S&W M&P sticks out in my memory as more regular offender. I also see it at matches a good bit.

The sensitivity to sand/dirt is concerning, but also not surprising. The internals of P320 are quite sensitive to sand in my experience as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Talking

Has anyone tried the Romeo zero optic yet?

I hate to admit it, but I am really impressed with my April 2020 born on date p365. If everything keeps going well, and I can stop riding the slide lock, I think putting a red dot on this pistol would be a sweet little carry pkg.

Oh yeah, and do you think it would be cheaper finding a p365XL slide to mount the optic or having my slide milled? It seems like a lot of parts are sold out right now, so I have no clue how much one or the other would be.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Has anyone tried the Romeo zero optic yet?

I hate to admit it, but I am really impressed with my April 2020 born on date p365. If everything keeps going well, and I can stop riding the slide lock, I think putting a red dot on this pistol would be a sweet little carry pkg.

Oh yeah, and do you think it would be cheaper finding a p365XL slide to mount the optic or having my slide milled? It seems like a lot of parts are sold out right now, so I have no clue how much one or the other would be.
    Good comments here

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ro-in-the-wild

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17I View Post
    Ggggrrrrgggiiieeesss that's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll wait awhile on the whole optics thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I am pondering using my P365XL for USPSA here in FL (sand, dirt) so this is interesting. I saw a reference to another forum for these aftermarket baseplates, but am not sure if they might help:

https://www.sixaxisdev.com/products/...eid=c41b9b2621
    So the basepad I ordered from Tactical Development came in...I have to say I am pretty pleased with it. The material is a kind of polymer, not plasticy. Somewhat like a Glock polymer basepad. And thicker than standard, which I'm hoping will help bouncing off dirt and concrete.

Name:  IMG_7242.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  47.2 KB

Extended pad on the right, standard on the left. Both 12 round magazines.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    ...And thicker than standard, which I'm hoping will help bouncing off dirt and concrete.
    I was invited to do a qualification with the Federal Air Marshals Service earlier this year and I was using the same aftermarket base pad with my P365XL. The particular course of fire required a speed reload on a half-full magazine. The mag fell straight down on the concrete floor and the baseplate immediately fractured along the internal grooves. It rendered the mag unusable. The company was very helpful in offering to send out a replacement but I passed on it. YMMV

I’m having an issue with my P365. The trigger is pinching my finger between the toe of the trigger and the trigger guard (I think this is what’s happening). Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you remedy this? I was ready to just cut bait on the gun and move on, but I’m thinking maybe I should look for a remedy first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I’m having an issue with my P365. The trigger is pinching my finger between the toe of the trigger and the trigger guard (I think this is what’s happening). Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you remedy this? I was ready to just cut bait on the gun and move on, but I’m thinking maybe I should look for a remedy first.
    That happened to me on my VP9. I dremeled a wee bit off the offending area and it resolved.

But sometimes a gun just doesn’t work out for whatever reason. There are a lot of good choices out there, so not a huge deal if it’s not a good match for you.

A similar thing would happen to me with the curved trigger once in awhile. I switched to the flat trigger in my 365 to match the 365 XL and the problem went away for me. And the flat trigger feels better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17I View Post
    A similar thing would happen to me with the curved trigger once in awhile. I switched to the flat trigger in my 365 to match the 365 XL and the problem went away for me. And the flat trigger feels better to me.
    I did the same. The flat trigger resolved the issue for me.

User Tag List