Page 225 of 232 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    The 15's and 17's are almost exactly the same length.
    Ja, true, I probably should have said a new 15 round mag slightly shorter than the current 17s. Maybe a flush fitting 15, thinking about it. That would be nice if it fit into a new macro grip module that's a bit shorter; kinda like a USPc vs USP kind of thing.

But IDK if that's likely; more probably going to see the new XXL slide before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I apologize. You have the XL, but I'm betting the finger extension can be used on the XL magazine.
    No problem! I think SIG has almost as many magazine options as they do finish options.🤣

I’m looking at the Tactical Development baseplates as an option, especially since they can be combined with the Magguts kit.

I’ll probably try some factory plates as well just to see what’s possible.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Ja, true, I probably should have said a new 15 round mag slightly shorter than the current 17s. Maybe a flush fitting 15, thinking about it. That would be nice if it fit into a new macro grip module that's a bit shorter; kinda like a USPc vs USP kind of thing.

But IDK if that's likely; more probably going to see the new XXL slide before that.
    I have a pair of Macro module's I had Boresight chop for the 12 round mags that's pretty much become my personal ultimate carry gun. I'm also really looking forward to a pair of XL-Macro's when they get released.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I have a pair of Macro module's I had Boresight chop for the 12 round mags that's pretty much become my personal ultimate carry gun. I'm also really looking forward to a pair of XL-Macro's when they get released.
    What is the XL-Macro?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    What is the XL-Macro?
    What I'm assuming Sig is going to call the longslide Macro. It was teased back around SHOT Show time.
    Name:  Screen-Shot-2022-10-13-at-6-22-05-AM.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  61.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    What is the XL-Macro?
    https://soldiersystems.net/2022/10/1...n-of-sig-p365/

Edit See @Up1911Fan pic above.

Thanks guys.

Anyone have a link to a video showing detail FCU disassembly/reassembly for these? There are plenty on youtube but I don't know what I don't know and separating videos of the The Correct Way and clowns without makeup isn't obvious to me.

Paid DVD would be fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Anyone have a link to a video showing detail FCU disassembly/reassembly for these? There are plenty on youtube but I don't know what I don't know and separating videos of the The Correct Way and clowns without makeup isn't obvious to me.

Paid DVD would be fine too.
    I used one of these, maybe the replacement spring kit video:

https://www.sigguy.com/how-to-videos

User Tag List