Page 49 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Yeah, but that only works in the movies. Old reliable above has been friend-zoned and ain't coming out of the friend zone except to fix shit or be her emotional tampon, the who while deluding himself into thinking he actually has a chance if he hangs around long enough.
    Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    the bubbly, cool sexy ex who you keep running into again and again..... and again....
    Yeah...that one I now call "The Beast"...and she still has one of my G26s.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I just picked up a P365 and am going to try the 2,000 round challenge with it. I'm only at 50 rounds now from a range session focused mainly competition skills with my 320X5, but am going to shoot it a decent amount over the next few weeks. Mine is a relatively new model (June date on box)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I just picked up a P365 and am going to try the 2,000 round challenge with it. I'm only at 50 rounds now from a range session focused mainly competition skills with my 320X5, but am going to shoot it a decent amount over the next few weeks. Mine is a relatively new model (June date on box)
    Please keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    My best friend retires from LSP today. Some of his guys kicked in and bought him a 365. He loves everything about the gun. He is very much a gun guy, long time firearms instructor and armorer on most things.

He had a number of extraction issues with WWB on his 1st range day and about 200 rds. None with Gold Dots. His might be mag related because it seemed the finger extension mag was the offender.

More to follow. I want one that works....
    Here is some follow-on info. My buddy has had additional range work without any problems. Earlier issues were likely ammo related and he has ordered holsters and stuff to make it part of his carry options. He really likes the pistol. I will be back in Baton Rouge next month and will get some 1st hand experience with his.

I did some comparison between the shield and 365. The 365 is the better pistol in my opinion (if you don't take into account the reported issues). It is easier to shot, the sights and trigger are both better. I hope SIG can get these 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I did some comparison between the shield and 365. The 365 is the better pistol in my opinion (if you don't take into account the reported issues). It is easier to shot, the sights and trigger are both better. I hope SIG can get these 100%.
    None of which (unfortunately) matters much until they can get the gun to run right...which I hop they can.

Regarding LSP552's comments about WWB, I have heard these issues before with different types of ammo. I wonder if the rim / extractor groove profiles on brands / types that work vs those that have problems, will show anything interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    That all may be true, but until people rack up some high round counts without an issue the 365 is very suspect.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Mine is mid-June vintage.
    Cleaned it prior to shooting it today.
    Fired 56 rounds of Perfecta.
    No issues.
    Nice little shooter. Less brutal recoil than my M60 S&W.

Still many bad reports on another forum of dead triggers, etc. with newer P365 pistols.

User Tag List