Page 217 of 232 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Or we could do stainless. Anyone interested in a stainless safety? No coating? Maybe with solid pins in stainless?
    Heres a Shield with our safety modifed by the owner, a gunsmith, to his personal taste and solid stainless pins.
    Attachment 107711
    Woah! Glad I jumped on today. Are you making a "bigger/wider" thumb safety for 365 models? Is that what I'm seeing here? If so, then count me very intrigued!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, if you only have one finish make it black nitride. If you have two finish options, make one a matte stainless finish
    I think we could do both. Ill have to ask Bill its his circus Im just the barker.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Woah! Glad I jumped on today. Are you making a "bigger/wider" thumb safety for 365 models? Is that what I'm seeing here? If so, then count me very intrigued!

What up bud. Glad to see you back on here. Stay tuned we just shifted this into high gear.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What up bud. Glad to see you back on here. Stay tuned we just shifted this into high gear.
    Good to hear you're up to no good [emoji1787]

I'm down for 3 black, especially if I don't have to get a new holster. Using the Enigma skeleton, RDS cut, that comes with the express. Looks like this, so I'm guessing it won't interfere. Only going wider, not longer, right? Or am I asking too much?

Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Good to hear you're up to no good [emoji1787]

I'm down for 3 black, especially if I don't have to get a new holster. Using the Enigma skeleton, RDS cut, that comes with the express. Looks like this, so I'm guessing it won't interfere. Only going wider, not longer, right? Or am I asking too much?

Ill know when I see this next version. We will be offering a mold so you can modify an existing holster as long as its a kydex type material not thermoplastic.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Orange followers, same as the ones in the Macro mags, if you want to replace your black ones in P365/P365XL mags:

https://desertdepotarms.com/product/...-40-w-357-sig/

Attachment 107295
    My bad, these ARE NOT Macro followers, they are 320 followers.

I was surprised to learn that 365 and 320 followers are the same but Macro followers are different. I tried to get a Macro follower in my 365 mag but no joy. Weird to me since you can use Macro mags in a 365.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    I was surprised to learn that 365 and 320 followers are the same but Macro followers are different. I tried to get a Macro follower in my 365 mag but no joy. Weird to me since you can use Macro mags in a 365.
    HOLY CRAP!

I just spent the last 60 seconds staring at a Macro mag and a P365XL mag, and the followers ARE ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT PARTS. I have had these macro mags for perhaps two years and had never looked at them that closely. What the heck. Why would they be different...?

Name:  IMG_2943.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  40.1 KB

Site Supporter
    @RJ @theJanitor or @UNK or anyone else… If one is a 1911 fan, will one be happy running a 365 (probably xl) MS? For context, I am very content with my M&P compacts safety but am looking for a lighter and thinner option. Kinda looking for a P365 CCO analog if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    @RJ @theJanitor or @UNK or anyone else… If one is a 1911 fan, will one be happy running a 365 (probably xl) MS? For context, I am very content with my M&P compacts safety but am looking for a lighter and thinner option. Kinda looking for a P365 CCO analog if that makes sense.
    Sorry I bought one for the safety project and have only shot it a couple times. I did however buy a Wilson Combat grip module and pew pewing with just the module this gun Ill keep Im pretty sure. You’re gonna like my buddies safety too.
    The business name is Patriot Machine. Hes signed up to be a supporting business here just waiting on @LittleLebowski to approve it.
    Last edited by UNK; 07-29-2023 at 03:21 PM.

User Tag List