Page 208 of 232 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

I have had various pairs of pants pocket's deepened by a tailor to make pocket carry work better. Some dress pants and suit pants pockets are too shallow and tight to allow pocket carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    I now carry the G43 ... 43 is a much more capable pistol than the J.
    I find the 43 is much better for travel for me than a holster. All the pants I have that I'd travel in work well with it in my BORAII holster, and it prints like like a large rectangular cell phone. The main advantage of pocket carry in this circumstance is when dropping trou in strange restrooms - no holster management is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalker View Post
    I find the 43 is much better for travel for me than a holster. All the pants I have that I'd travel in work well with it in my BORAII holster, and it prints like like a large rectangular cell phone. The main advantage of pocket carry in this circumstance is when dropping trou in strange restrooms - no holster management is required.
    One reason I love the phlster enigma

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I don't recall this model being available, but it looks like Sig recently added an optics-ready P365:

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-optic-ready.html

That or I missed it previously.
    Any one see one of these in the wild yet? I was going to pick up a P365 for deep concealment, but I may wait for the optic ready one just to have the option.

Related note, anyone ever carry with a red dot in an ankle holster? Any complications?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Any one see one of these in the wild yet? I was going to pick up a P365 for deep concealment, but I may wait for the optic ready one just to have the option.
    I’ve seen these in stores; KYGUNCO has them in stock. https://www.kygunco.com/product/sig-...ay-3-optic-cut

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    I’ve seen these in stores; KYGUNCO has them in stock. https://www.kygunco.com/product/sig-...ay-3-optic-cut
    I’m a little hesitant on these until the spec gets sorted out regarding which sights they come with. They originally were spec’d on the website with Siglite sights instead of the excellent Xray3 sights. They’re also priced $50 more than the non-optic-ready P365 and $50 less than the P365X. If the P365 optic-ready is confirmed to come with Xray3 sights, then the pricing makes it compelling for smallest form factor P365.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I’m a little hesitant on these until the spec gets sorted out regarding which sights they come with. They originally were spec’d on the website with Siglite sights instead of the excellent Xray3 sights. They’re also priced $50 more than the non-optic-ready P365 and $50 less than the P365X. If the P365 optic-ready is confirmed to come with Xray3 sights, then the pricing makes it compelling for smallest form factor P365.
    Yeah I’ll wait to see one in person but $50 seems like a good trade for the option to add an optic if you want.

Question:

I know there are a a ton of after market "match" barrels out there from Tru-Precision, Faxon, so on. I have zero interest in pretty colors or threads. I have an XL slide that I need another barrel for.

Has anyone actually tested any of them to see if they are more accurate than factory? They all seem to be around the same price.

I have a new P365 XL with a Holosun 507K. I’m still getting used to it, for sure… I had been shooting my G19 with an SCS pretty consistently, and the P365 XL trigger has a different feel.

I’ve run into the issue below. I zeroed at 10 yards on a 2-inch dot. When shooting the B8 slow fire, the gun seems to shoot very different at 10 and 25. You can see the center group is all at 10 yards, with the dot right on top of the X. The high shot was me; I called it. Yet at 25 yards, I get a clear high-left pattern, aside from that high shot (also a called flier). The 25 yard group was actually two strings.

I feel like the difference between a 10 yard and 25 yard zero shouldn’t be so significant? Maybe it’s something I’m doing?

For what it’s worth, I shoot at center at both distances with the Glock 19.Name:  IMG_2747.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  45.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    I have a new P365 XL with a Holosun 507K. I’m still getting used to it, for sure… I had been shooting my G19 with an SCS pretty consistently, and the P365 XL trigger has a different feel.

I’ve run into the issue below. I zeroed at 10 yards on a 2-inch dot. When shooting the B8 slow fire, the gun seems to shoot very different at 10 and 25. You can see the center group is all at 10 yards, with the dot right on top of the X. The high shot was me; I called it. Yet at 25 yards, I get a clear high-left pattern, aside from that high shot (also a called flier). The 25 yard group was actually two strings.

I feel like the difference between a 10 yard and 25 yard zero shouldn’t be so significant? Maybe it’s something I’m doing?

For what it’s worth, I shoot at center at both distances with the Glock 19.Name:  IMG_2747.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  45.5 KB
    What happens when you zero at 25 yards and then shoot at 10?

User Tag List