Page 216 of 232 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    Does this make the gun point higher? I like most everything about the 365 guns except that they seem to point lower than other handguns for me. It messes with my index.
    It points very similar to an unmodified Wilson frame - which is to say that it points higher than a factory Xl grip module.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    A lot faster than the Shield safety Im sure. I cant predict the time. Sooner than Soon [emoji769]
    We can make molds to modify existing kydex type holsters.
    IIRC you mentioned planning to send off an example of Shield safety to JMCK so Tony could get a mold going to accommodate users. Did that ever happen? Is that part of the plan for the 365 safety when it gets finalized?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    IIRC you mentioned planning to send off an example of Shield safety to JMCK so Tony could get a mold going to accommodate users. Did that ever happen? Is that part of the plan for the 365 safety when it gets finalized?
    I sent a mold to JMCK and a safety. I posted about it in the Shield Thread. He said the mold was perfect. If @Tony Mayer is interested I will send him one for the 365.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Looking forward to getting one of your P365 thumb safety's for my Wilson Combat Macro grip module when they both become available. Will there be any serrations on the lever and what type of finish will it have if these two things have been finalized.

I sent a mold to JMCK and a safety. I posted about it in the Shield Thread. He said the mold was perfect. If @Tony Mayer is interested I will send him one for the 365.
    Sure, send it. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Looking forward to getting one of your P365 thumb safety's for my Wilson Combat Macro grip module when they both become available. Will there be any serrations on the lever and what type of finish will it have if these two things have been finalized.
    Changes to first prototype just started im sure it will have serrations I think most thumb safetys have those. Probably do black nitride it seems to be working well on the shield safety.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Outstanding!
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Changes to first prototype just started im sure it will have serrations I think most thumb safetys have those. Probably do black nitride it seems to be working well on the shield safety.
    Or we could do stainless. Anyone interested in a stainless safety? No coating? Maybe with solid pins in stainless?
    Heres a Shield with our safety modifed by the owner, a gunsmith, to his personal taste and solid stainless pins.
    Name:  D0667A8C-E0CD-44CC-BF82-348041A9D668.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  80.6 KB
    Last edited by UNK; 07-28-2023 at 06:54 AM.

Or we could do stainless. Anyone interested in a stainless safety? No coating? Maybe with solid pins in stainless?
    Heres a Shield with our safety modifed by the owner, a gunsmith, to his personal taste and solid stainless pins.
    That would work!

IMHO, if you only have one finish make it black nitride. If you have two finish options, make one a matte stainless finish

User Tag List