Page 77 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Re: shooting low

Are you using a combat hold sight picture (#3)?

That is how Sig sets up their sights...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post

Oh yeah, been doing that for ages
    Last edited by ccmdfd; 06-10-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post

What sight numbers do you have on yours? On a classic Sig in 9mm, a 6/8 sight set would give POA/POI exactly as described. At least in my experience.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    What sight numbers do you have on yours? On a classic Sig in 9mm, a 6/8 sight set would give POA/POI exactly as described. At least in my experience.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Just confirmed mine has a 6 Front and 8 Rear.

cc

I jumped in the P365 water this morning.
    Bought one from my local dealer.
    BOD 5/23/19. The latest and greatest lol.

My old back and hips are protesting the G19/G17 and a spare mag, so I hope to make the 365 my primary.
    Vetting begins tomorrow.

It did happen cause here's the pic.

Name:  IMG_0153.JPG
Views: 1115
Size:  76.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    @ccmdfd
    I haven’t found the P365 difficult to shoot. I didn’t video the 30 rounds I shot through mine last week, but I did take a picture. They were shot at 7 yards, and and with a fairly quick pace.i should say my hands are large.
    Attachment 38889
    I very much like that you moved your target to the high sternum area. I've seen a lot more people that know how to shoot than know where to shoot. Good job!

new fathers day present Sig 365 on its way

My wife asked what I wanted for fathers day and I told her a Sig 365, should be here next week, ordered via proven outfitters, I think she is a keeper!

Site Supporter
    Tried out my new Sig P365 last weekend. At 25 yards, I bisected the target with the top of my front sight, which worked well. It is easy to get reasonably good hits with this gun.

The factory night sights are reasonably but not extremely bright in back and very bright in front. The real test for me will be how long they stay that way. I do not know who made the inserts.

The gun is very noticeably more compact than my Glock 26, and will likely replace that gun for pocket carry as soon as I can acquire a pocket holster for it. It may replace the Glock for IWB carry as well, although I want to see how well it works with gloved hands for winter carry first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I haven’t been carrying mine at all. I was flirting with the idea of an ankle holster for it. I know ankle carry is far from ideal, and I don’t plan to do it often. I prefer to have my Px4CC on my belt. but there are some circumstances in my life where it would be the difference between having a firearm and not. A couple companies make ankle holsters for the 365. Hard to tell which to try, or if it’s too big to carry that way and I’d be better off with a tomcat or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    The factory night sights are reasonably but not extremely bright in back and very bright in front. The real test for me will be how long they stay that way. I do not know who made the inserts.
    If the sight says TG-H3 it is made by truglo. If it says Sig-H3 it is supposedly made by Meprolight. Truglo has the better track record so far, but both carry the same 5 year warranty.

User Tag List