Page 199 of 232 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2320

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I don’t mean specifically a 365, just something in that family. Only thing I’m firm on is I don’t want to send anything off to get milled for an optic.

I think the XL may be the right one for me. I don’t care about a comp, and to be honest I’d probably rather have the extra barrel length. I can always add the macro grip module later if I want that.

I think that would even be cheaper than going straight to the macro since the macro is so much more than the XL.
    Ah, gotcha. I’d try the route @CarlK posted on the Zev slide then, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Yep, ugh is right. I didn't realize that rear sight would look like it comes up so short.

It's almost like you'd want to just stick with the old style slide where the rear sight and plate comes off altogether, and you just use the optic body as the "rear" sight aperture for BUIS use.
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I couldn't wait for the new slide design with a rear sight separate from the plate .... until I got one, and realized I liked the original set up better. Sights work better with the rear Holosun notch, the optic sits further back and you don't have a rear sight to drag on you and your clothing.
    I ended up using my original earlier slide for an EPS Carry, and the newer slide for irons.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I couldn't wait for the new slide design with a rear sight separate from the plate .... until I got one, and realized I liked the original set up better. Sights work better with the rear Holosun notch, the optic sits further back and you don't have a rear sight to drag on you and your clothing.
    To make sure I’m understanding clearly…..

You find the notch in the Holosun EPS with the slide mounted front sight more than adequate for back up sights? So if I wanted a 365 with PMM comp a solid plan would be to get a 365X, Holosun EPS carry on slide without rear sight, PMM comp/barrel, Wilson XL grip module?

I’m nearing the end of a big weight loss. Beyond the health benefits it’s allowing an easy transition from SS carry to appendix. Already have a JMCK AIWB for my PX4CCs for “winter” carry in SE Fl. I want to grab one of slim wonder 9s to replace my PPS for the steamy summer months. First thought was 43x/48 because of the SCD, especially coming from primarily TDA guns. But this thread and the recent reliability thread has convinced to give a MS 365 a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does only the XL have the new set up or is the 365X like this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Does only the XL have the new set up or is the 365X like this as well?
    Spectre Comp, Macro, and I believe the .380 have a separate rear sight dovetail. 365X and XL agave the rear sight in the optic plate, forcing you to use the rear sight milled into the optic body.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Spectre Comp, Macro, and I believe the .380 have a separate rear sight dovetail. 365X and XL agave the rear sight in the optic plate, forcing you to use the rear sight milled into the optic body.
    Current release XL's have the rear sight stay with the slide.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    I bought one of these as a second slide, I prefer it for iron sight shooting but the older one for RDS and switch them as desired. A Barbie for Men or Mr. Potatohead pistol.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    As do the current "X" models. I think Sig is moving to this across the board on the P365 (makes sense from their perspective in simplifying manufacturing)

Site Supporter
    Maybe I'm a little off the reservation but...
    I haven't seen anyone cutting 365 (XL)
    slides for, but, I'd be pretty, make that very
    interested In a dovetail front of optic,
    otherwise I'm OK using my 407 /507K notch's,
    they work.
    I also have an extra XL slide for just irons

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    To make sure I’m understanding clearly…..

You find the notch in the Holosun EPS with the slide mounted front sight more than adequate for back up sights? So if I wanted a 365 with PMM comp a solid plan would be to get a 365X, Holosun EPS carry on slide without rear sight, PMM comp/barrel, Wilson XL grip module?

I’m nearing the end of a big weight loss. Beyond the health benefits it’s allowing an easy transition from SS carry to appendix. Already have a JMCK AIWB for my PX4CCs for “winter” carry in SE Fl. I want to grab one of slim wonder 9s to replace my PPS for the steamy summer months. First thought was 43x/48 because of the SCD, especially coming from primarily TDA guns. But this thread and the recent reliability thread has convinced to give a MS 365 a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Spectre Comp upper with EPS Carry.

Name:  C0C75BD3-6319-48C0-A70F-70FC8258DA9E.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  25.8 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List