Page 40 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P365 - Single Stack 9mm w/10+1 and 12+1

Site Supporter
    I ... have no adequate words.

Said it before, will say it again.....No Sig's for me until Ron Cohen is gone

Seriously, this is a company that used to possess a sterling reputation for reliability, and their last two new designs have come up with some very very serious issues. Then there's what they've done to the classic P2xx pistols.

I have four P320's that are in the safe and will probably never see the light of day again unless I sell them off.
    I knew better than to buy alpha or beta Sigs but the platform looked so good on paper and in the first few months...
    Never again Sig, never again.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I tried. Posted about it earlier. Can't trust it even with flawless rounds through mine, have that feeling in the back of my head at all times that it just might not work.

Bailed (sold it)

Damn that was funny and I love the shirt. iMak... I need one of those shirts.

Screenshot of mac. Anyone else see this. This is not the first time I have seen the magazine marks. But the first of a explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. Leg humping MAC lately. But good content is good content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit Sig...

I used to be such a mindless fanboi for Sig pistols. This continued screwing of the pooch needs undone like yesterday.

Is there any way they can oust Cohen? For the sake of what’s left and maybe some rebuilding of faith, it needs to happen.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I still adore 90's era Sigs... I still have high hopes for the 365 moving (or at some point, having moved) forward. It sucks that there are customer beta testers, and perhaps it will be another company that will actually push this thin grip higher capacity concept forward. A 10-12 round PPS would work for me
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    Thanks to all of the suckers that went out and purchased a 365, I am sure Cohen will receive some fat bonuses. When Sig’s bottom line is hurting, then maybe there will be a chance of change in the upper echelon of Sig. Until then, don’t complain if you are a beta tester.

User Tag List